Options
jazzminx
jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
So, what is the challenge this week?

Replies

• DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Idk, whose turn is it? if no one steps up to the plate, I nominate you! lol :)
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have no idea whose turn it was either... lol!!
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    For all our new group members, we pick a weekly challenge going in alphabetical order.
    Look for the stars next to your name in the spreadsheet, if they are there, it is your turn to pick our weekly challenge :-)
  • MayaRLehman
    Options
    So it looks like I am up to pick a challenge for this week. I know that we focus a lot on the numbers on the scale, calories going into our bodies, etc. But how many of us really look at the food we are eating? Sure a Lean Cuisine is easy and you know exactly how many calories, but look at the nutrition facts. Sodium? HIGH. The amount of fat for the number of calories actually included? HIGH. Nutritional value? LOW.
    I say this week we all focus on really eating whole foods. I personally do try to eat vegetables with lunch and dinner and know that I don't always suceed. This week, lets take that extra 15 minutes it takes to put a stirfry together from scratch instead of using a frozen meal, or munch on an apple instead of a low-cal granola bar.

Sound good?!
  • DaChozn
    Options
    Good challenge Mayra. Gonna start that for next week's regimen as I've been having a single serving of boxed low carb chili for lunch this week....lol. Good luck all-
  • JessRanden
    Options
    Maya, that is an excellent challenge! That is one thing I hated about weight watchers, it motivates you to eat low point, processed, sky high sodium foods to be able to eat what you want for low points. Actually nutritious things and whole foods were much higher points. Seems wierd to me! Its a great idea to swap out something processed and low cal for something fresh, nutritious, AND low cal :)
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenge will be to do a new kind of exercise at least twice in addition to your normal program . For example my current exercise regime is slim in 6 burn it up. So this week in addition to that, I am going to roller blade with my dog for a minimum of thirty mins. two day this week.
  • DaChozn
    Options
    Good challenge Krista. My routine is off this week because of Christmas prep. so I'm going to incorporate 2 new exercises from the usual. I already added an interval training routine I found on youtube and a new pilates routine from netflix instant. Thanks for the suggestion!