How many times have you seen it so far?

My1985Freckles
My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
I've only seen it twice so far (midnight showing and matinee on Saturday).

Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    twice!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Only once so far. I have plans to watch it again Friday with a gal pal and her daughter. :bigsmile:

You know, we really need a vampire smiley!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Only once so far. I have plans to watch it again Friday with a gal pal and her daughter. :bigsmile:

You know, we really need a vampire smiley!

Ask Stacy where she got hers. I see her post one every now and then.
  • MindyBlack
    Twice but that will change.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,354 Member
    Three times! Thursday night, Friday afternoon, and Saturday morning. I have now gone two days without seeing it. Argh, work is interferring with my life. :bigsmile:

Yes, I want one of those vampire smiley faces like Stacy has, too.
  • Twice (midnight premiere and Saturday matinee) but I'm taking a friend tomorrow for her birthday! Eeeee!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Only once.:sad: I hope I can go back this weekend. I missed a lot the first time around!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Three times, midnight premier, friday evening & sunday evening, then taking my goddaughter this weekend
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Only once, but am planning on going again as soon as I can manage it - gotta wait til this weekend while the hubby's at work...he wouldn't understand! :bigsmile:
  • surfrgrl1
    Okay, plans are set, going Friday night again with a friend from work. She has a special needs daughter who was supposed to have her wisdom teeth removed last week, so we waiting til this weekend to go. I had to tell her that I saw the midnight show without her! :brokenheart: :sad:

But then I found out her daughter's oral surgery was postponed. Du du dunnnn, I wonder if she's been already and just hasn't let the cat out of the bag! :bigsmile:
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Twice - Saturday night with the girlfriends, Sunday night with the hubby. I hope he lets me see it more! I still need to see it with my BFF!
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Once, but I will be seeing it again next Wed with another friend :)
  • surfrgrl1
    Excited, going tonight for the 2nd time!! I'm sure I"ll pick up on things I didn't see the first time around. I was shaking in my shoes too much the first time, I was soooo excited!
  • Once so far as I live rurally. Hoping to see it again soon!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 4,013 Member
    Three times, and loving it more each time. You see things you missed the first time around. Plus the awesome soundtrack!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,354 Member
    Four -- and going again tomorrow! :bigsmile:
  • Four -- and going again tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Jealous! I may go for my fourth time this weekend...alone! lol
  • MindyBlack
    Four -- and going again tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Jealous! I may go for my fourth time this weekend...alone! lol

Love the new ticker!!
  • surfrgrl1
    Officially twice now.

I'm seriously considering buying a gigantic screen tv for when BD comes out on DVD. You know, something big enough that I have to knock down walls and lift the roof off of the house.:huh:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    only once, but i'm going again tonight! yay! vampire17.gif