introduction and UFO's

peteb79
peteb79 Posts: 386
edited October 5 in Social Groups
Hello group! I have always been interested in the paranormal .. especially things that deal with ancient civilizations. My family and I all love to watch the ghost hunters, destination truth, ghost adventures, fact or faked..

I do have a comment regarding UFO's .. and I only recently thought of this as we were watching an episode of Fact or Faked and I have never heard it discussed and was just wondering everyone else's opinion.. A lot of the UFO video's seem to be at night and the UFO's are glowing or have lights on them.. but if you were an alien with the capability of traveling through space, and you come across a planet that is heavily populated... don't you think they would turn off their lights? This is not at all speculating that UFo's are not real.. I am a firm believer in UFO's and think with as many solar systems out there, that there has to be another planet with life.. and if there is a planet with life, given the age of the universe, certainly they have been around for millions of years and most certainly know how to travel through space.

Replies

• jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Hello group! I have always been interested in the paranormal .. especially things that deal with ancient civilizations. My family and I all love to watch the ghost hunters, destination truth, ghost adventures, fact or faked..

I do have a comment regarding UFO's .. and I only recently thought of this as we were watching an episode of Fact or Faked and I have never heard it discussed and was just wondering everyone else's opinion.. A lot of the UFO video's seem to be at night and the UFO's are glowing or have lights on them.. but if you were an alien with the capability of traveling through space, and you come across a planet that is heavily populated... don't you think they would turn off their lights? This is not at all speculating that UFo's are not real.. I am a firm believer in UFO's and think with as many solar systems out there, that there has to be another planet with life.. and if there is a planet with life, given the age of the universe, certainly they have been around for millions of years and most certainly know how to travel through space.

I have actually had this same thought lol

But then, that is assuming there was a want, or need to not be seen, could be they just don't care, or the lights are caused by some process we don't understand, or serve a different purpose than we would assume..
This discussion has been closed.