The Biggest Loser

Options
2»

Replies

• Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow
    Last Tuesday's episode made me think about Barbies and trying something new with fish...
    Loving the Masterclass series... Some great Ideas and really good info on them..
    Hope they keep dong them in future...
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Anyone know when a new series starts exactly? I want to make sure I get it on series link!
  • Andylee63
    Options
    Anyone know when a new series starts exactly? I want to make sure I get it on series link!

Sorry Emma, can't help you there..
    I know that this Saturday is the series finale of the American Loser that we are watching. I am hoping it carries on to the next series.
    Apparently, they are now filming season 12...
    Australia are now filming ready for next year..
    Uk loser has been filmed I think, but I don't know when it is going to air..

Desperately keeping eyes peeled on Sky Living.....
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

series 8 of the US version starts on sky living at 10 am saturday 3rd Dec...(this sat)..the finale of season 7 is at 0800 same morning

martyx
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hi

series 8 of the US version starts on sky living at 10 am saturday 3rd Dec...(this sat)..the finale of season 7 is at 0800 same morning

martyx

Brilliant - thanks for that, I'll set it to Series Record. I caught a bit of what I think was series 7 on Living on Sun afternoon.
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Hey, the new UK version of the show started on Tuesday at 9pm on itv1 - I think it's on tonight too :D
  • LazyDavid
    Options
    Just watched TBL US season 13 ep 1; this time the trainers are just Bob and Dolvett and the season theme is 'No Excuses!'

The contestants first challenge was even before they got through the gates of the ranch and one poor couple got sent straight home; didn't even make it through the gates and onto the ranch! Still if they can lose 50lbs at home between them within a month they get onto the ranch; felt really sorry for them!

The big battle was between Bob and Dolvett for the bragging rights of who would win the first weigh in.... After Dolvett lost a lot of last seasons weigh ins to Bob he was a man on a mission! Did he succeed? Did Bob continue the trend of kicking @rse at the weigh ins??

The tension..... Well no spoiler here! Mhuhahahaha!
  • Andylee63
    Options
    Boo Hoo
    The Aussie series isn't out yet...
    Need my fix of compassion and beasting...

Still think the Aussies are the best series
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    No spoilers but after watching the first episode of Season 13 I think its gonna be a good one!
  • Andylee63
    Options
    No spoilers but after watching the first episode of Season 13 I think its gonna be a good one!

Really don't mind if people post about series 13, as long as you don't mention the contestants names :wink:
    It would be nice to know a little of what they are doing though, so feel free to post a few hints....
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I caught a bit of TBL USA last night, think it was on Living. They were in Detroit and they were getting three people to compete for the opportunity to go on the show. I couldn't watch it for long - the sob stories at the beginning had me pouring tears and quite frankly I don't want to be crying over people I barely know! :sad: (I'm a big wuss) I don't even know who made it onto the show, or what series it was, but there's something about people starting crying on telly that just sets me off! :embarassed:
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    I caught a bit of TBL USA last night, think it was on Living. They were in Detroit and they were getting three people to compete for the opportunity to go on the show. I couldn't watch it for long - the sob stories at the beginning had me pouring tears and quite frankly I don't want to be crying over people I barely know! :sad: (I'm a big wuss) I don't even know who made it onto the show, or what series it was, but there's something about people starting crying on telly that just sets me off! :embarassed:

I swear that programme has me in more tears than any other show. Some of their stories are just gut wrenching!