Thank you!

Options
Thank you all for joining!!! Invite any friends who want to join us too if you would like. :-)

Replies

• Karebearninja
    Karebearninja Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Will everyone in the group be my friend? HAHA That sound so sad when read aloud.
    :tongue:
    Cheer's
    Kerry
  • tracy287
    Options
    Not pathetic at all we all need people to motivate us and share our successes and pick us up after failures! I've always heard to lose weight you need to have supportive people along with you.
  • Karebearninja
    Karebearninja Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Too true! I just went and did a quick grocery shopping trip with my man. I made good choices, broccoli, crystal light, and some of those Steamfresh bags that I make into lunches after adding a protein. He got potato sticks and ande's cookies and said, "don't worry, I'll eat them all in front of you." It was a joke and he is being very supportive, but sometimes those jokes aren't as funny to me as they are to him. I am so grateful to all of you for being my backup when this happens because I know you are going through this too!!!!

Cheers
    Kerry
  • fresh_start
    fresh_start Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yep, my hubby says the same thing! He also says things like "I just want you to be healthy and happy." Yeah, me too. So don't pick up junk food at the store! LOL He really has no idea what we should and shouldn't eat. New question in the house is "Why can't you eat that?"