Tuesday 11/22/11 Check In

Options
Jacci, where are you? LOL. I'm sure you are about to press PLAY soon!

I just did HIIT 20. It was fun and I killed it if I do say so myself. I did a lot less of the modifications and did almost all of the jumping. I am making progress!

What are YOU doing today?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Today is HIIT 25 & Stretch 10 for me!! I'll be doing it later on tonight seeings as I'm currently working & then shopping afterwards (oh poor me :( haha) . I'm slightly nervous 25 MINUTES OF HIIT?!? hahaha. I'll do great though. Can't wait to press play :)
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pressed play this morning and done my first HIIT 15 class. Woah! it was hard work but was really proud of myself for completely it!

I was really thirsty throughout the day despite drinking lots and LOTS of water. Has anyone else experienced being extra thirsty after an intense workout?

Even though its my rest day tomorrow, I really want to do another workout! I won't though, I really don't want to burn out in the 1st week!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome TiffanyDawnn!!! I'm pushing play tonight. Thanks for asking about me.
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ronke911 - you're doing great! congrats on your first week of being on FIRE!!!!

MissAnjy - poor thing, you have to go shopping. i hope you'll be ok and survive the trauma. i haven't done a HITT yet; hope i can survive it.
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    How did I join this group and not realize there was a daily check in??? Duh...anyway, I'm here!

I did HIIT 25 today and honestly, it wasn't too bad. I have HIIT 15 tomorrow so I will be able to compare them directly for you while it's still fresh in my mind.

Anjy--you will do great--can't wait to hear what you think!

As for the thirst question--YES!!!!!! I had this for the very first time last night! I have been working out for TWO YEARS and I am more thirsty than I have ever been. I was actually just wondering to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder if it has something to do with Turbo Fire?" How strange!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!