You eat when you feel....

Options
firedragon064
firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
helpless, hurt and can not express how I feel - mostly about my family.

Replies

• Bratsche
    Bratsche Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    overwhelmed.....trying to work full-time and take care of aging parents...not cool.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    depressed.
  • Snr1
    Snr1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    stressed, lonely, tired..
  • darlandbaird
    darlandbaird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am a looser at times,I do so good and then I let the emotional eating come into play! I have done this for 31 years now and I don't know how to stop it!! I am glad we have a place to come too for this!!
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    I can so relate to you. I've been an emotional eater I believe my whole life. Even as a child I remember sneaking food to eat when no one was around.
  • my365challenge
    my365challenge Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    overwhelmed.....trying to work full-time and take care of aging parents...not cool.

I hear that! (although in my case, it's my elderly grandmother.) well, that and a 35 year old man who doesn't want to do **** for himself either. HE caused me to succumb to my lack of will and I ate this morning something I haven't touched in over a YEAR. so disgusted with myself for ALLOWING someone to control my emotions and habits like that.
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    I can't even imagine what you going through taking care of elderly parents. I am a Hospice volunteer and I see families exhausted from the care because it is a 24/7 job. I wish you the best.
  • Nexir
    Nexir Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stressed, depressed. I suffer with social anxiety so I have these problems really often :(
  • Lesleysunshine
    Lesleysunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have many health issues that prevent me from being active. On top of that my marriage is on and off. Both of these things make me feel like a failure. So like all of you I eat my emotions. Help