What Is your ideal weight?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• CheekyWu
    CheekyWu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Soooo happy I found this. Really enlightening to see other ppls goals from a taller point of view :)
    Im 5ft 8 currently 171/172lb hoping to get down to 165 and see how I feel there. ( guided by online calculators). Im quite big boned but after reading some of these comments im starting think my journey may be a little longer lol.xxx
  • rachiealex
    rachiealex Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 6' and 161lbs at the moment. Aiming for somewhere between 130-140lbs, we'll see when I get there. I have small bone structure and feel better at the lower end of the healthy scale.
  • kristinincursive
    Options
    My lowest weight at this height was 152lbs. That doesn't sound thin but apparently for my frame I can't get much thinner without looking sick. At that time, my mom was convinced I was doing drugs (I wasn't) because I was so thin. *shrug* I was healthy and I thought I looked fit, not thin.
  • munky_do
    munky_do Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My lowest weight at this height was 152lbs. That doesn't sound thin but apparently for my frame I can't get much thinner without looking sick. At that time, my mom was convinced I was doing drugs (I wasn't) because I was so thin. *shrug* I was healthy and I thought I looked fit, not thin.
    Yep that was around the point that I "bottomed out", I was 148 lbs, I'm 5'9". Apparently I started looking sickly too and I was pretty pale and my face and hip bones were getting gaunty looking. I'm aiming for 150-155 lbs now. That seems to be the good spot for my build, definitely got the most compliments and liked the way clothes fit me at that weight.
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is a very interesting conversation, thanks OP for posting.

Im 5ft 10-11in and have a goal weight of between 154lbs and 168lbs (11st to 12st). I have been as low 154lbs before, but that was a good 7 years ago and I had a very different lifestyle, so unsure if I can make it there again. Will see how I feel when I hit 168lbs and go from there.
  • juliew3
    juliew3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet and I'm shooting for 175, which was my "heavy" weight when I was single.

In my younger years, I maintained a weight of 160. **sigh** And I thought I needed to lose 10 more pounds! Looking back at the pictures, it was a good weight for me. I'm going to try and get there again, but I'm not going to tear myself up about it.

My oldest sister is 6 feet 1-1/2 inches and she has at various times weighed as little as 130. Now, at age 60, she's at 150. The difference between us is really muscle mass - I have done weight lifting, martial arts, strength training and in general built more muscle mass than she has. I will never, ever see 150, much less 130.

What I do need to learn is that just because I CAN carry more weight before anyone notices, doesn't mean it's an excuse to do so. The flip side of that is I have to lose a lot of weight before anyone notices. I can lose 30 pounds before anyone says "You look different - have you done something different with your hair?" LOL!
  • juliew3
    juliew3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall. At 225 I were a loose and comfortable size 12. I carry the bulk of my weight in my chest and thighs. Ideally, I would like to weigh about 180-185. I'm a big woman, big feet, triple D bras etc. Does anyone have a printable grocery list for clean eating. I am at work right now and a lot of pages are blocked.

I find body differences so fascinating.

I'm 6 feet tall and currently between 220 and 225 (depends on the day) and I wear a tight size 16. I'd have to lose another 15 pounds to get into the size 14 stretch shorts I bought last year.

The last time I fit a size 12, I weighed 155 pounds. For about 2 weeks. LOL!
  • BzNova
    BzNova Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    a healthy weight for me is around 175, at 6'2", I honestly dont care what the scale says...just what my body looks like.
  • SusannaBanana5293
    SusannaBanana5293 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a little shy of 6' tall and weigh around 240 lbs at the moment. My goal is 200 lbs.
  • SemiFe
    SemiFe Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm 178 cm and my ideal weight is about 70-73 Kilo :)
  • mellisamontgomery2055
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and my Ideal Weight is 155 at the moment