No More Trouble Zones

Options
I hope i can find some others who are doing this amazing workout. I started the 30 day shred in September and I loved her style, but it was bad on my knees. After some suggestion I started this , and I am an eternal love with this women.

NMTZ is claimed a "40 minutes" workout, but it is actually more like 50 minutes with the 5 min cardio at the beginning and the few minutes stretch at the end. It is essentially a pure strength training routine, which is exactly what I needed. It is super hard if you use appropriate size dumbbells.

I started less then 3 weeks ago and I already feel the difference. Plus this got me outof the 7 weeks long plateau I had before . YAY for Jillian!
Anybody else doing this?

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This was the very first JM video I ever did and I remember thinking to myself... "jillian is crazy". Then probably about 6 months after joining MyFitnessPal and regularly doing JM's videos (I have pretty much the entire collection), I realized that I made it through the ENTIRE NMTZ video with 5 lb weights and I was sooo happy with myself. It was amazing how far I had come from the first time I did this video with my 3 lb weights (and sometimes no weights at all!). It really is a total body workout and it gave me amazing results!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have probably done NMTZ like 90 times. lol. but not 90 days in a row. Over a period of about 5 months when I kept the library's copy checked out until I couldn't anymore. I'll probably check it out again in a few weeks. I'm doing lots of ripped in 30 these days. good luck!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Hello there!!

Yesterday was my first time trying NMTZ...I loved it!! I think the first circuit was the hardest for me. I have already done 30DS and Ripped in 30 so a lot of the moves I was familiar with. I have some of her other DVD's that I am giving them a try and this is the second one, the first was Yoga Meltdown. I still have to try out the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

Once I try them all, I will have to set up a little schedule to keep thing moving!! :drinker:
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Love NMTZ. I haven't tried any of her other viedos but I joined the 30DS group so I will start that one tomorrow. For those of you who have tried many of her videos - which is your favorite and why is it your favorite? What would you advise me to buy when the 30 days is over or should I just stick to NMTZ?
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just bought this DVD along with Banish fat, boost metabolism... I'm on week 3 of ripped in 30 and was planning on alternating her NMTZ dvd and BFBM dvd once I finish Ri30 (so starting February). =]
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have been looking at this DVD and trying to decide whether to get it or not. I've got 30DS which I really like and 6 week 6 pack which I struggle with a little bit as I'm a bit lacking in coordination !! Lol. But I'm trying. I think a lot of people seem to alternate between the various DVDs.
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Was eyeing this DVD as well... :laugh:
    Sounds like it's another good one. Think I'll have to grab it.:heart:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I finally bought my own copy because I felt like I had the library's copy all to myself for like 6 months. lol
    I love it! I have probably done NMTZ like 90 times. lol. but not 90 days in a row. Over a period of about 5 months when I kept the library's copy checked out until I couldn't anymore. I'll probably check it out again in a few weeks. I'm doing lots of ripped in 30 these days. good luck!