suggestions please.

Options
jaabee11
jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
Hi, well I've had my Wii Fit Plus for a week now and have been trying out all he different things on it.

I love it but was hoping to set up a program I could follow catered for my needs. I've tried the My Wii Fit program but it only allows for yoga and muscle , not for any of the other cardio etc. I'd like to do a warm up , work on the different parts of my body and then do a cool down. Is there a way to do this without having to always go through all the different sections myself looking for them?

I'm open to any suggestions as I'm finding it a bit confusing.

What do you all do on it?

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Have you unlocked all of the games??
    I think if you go on the main page where u got your mini and calendar there is orange door click on that and you might be able to add your workouts :) it has wii fit plus routines, my routine and favorites! Let me know if you found what you are looking for.

Hi, well I've had my Wii Fit Plus for a week now and have been trying out all he different things on it.

I love it but was hoping to set up a program I could follow catered for my needs. I've tried the My Wii Fit program but it only allows for yoga and muscle , not for any of the other cardio etc. I'd like to do a warm up , work on the different parts of my body and then do a cool down. Is there a way to do this without having to always go through all the different sections myself looking for them?

I'm open to any suggestions as I'm finding it a bit confusing.

What do you all do on it?
  • auntie_missy
    auntie_missy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I can only tell you what I do, but everyone has something different. If you are looking for something very structured, consider getting the EA Sports Active 2 pack, a Biggest Loser game or one of the games that advertise a specific length of time. I can attest for the EA Sports Active 2 - it's a little annoying because of the pauses between activities, but it does get you lunging and jumping and the HRM accessory is fun and interesting to use. However, my favorite game is the Wii Fit Plus. I use the My Routine to put together a good yoga & strength routine, and then I choose the cardio activities separately. Sure, it'd be nice if you could program it all, or if you could choose unlocked levels in My Routine, but it's not strictly necessary. One you get used to it, it's not that difficult to navigate to the activities you want, and with the strength activities, I'd definitely rather navigate to it and do more reps than put it into My Routine over and over.

For what you are looking for, considering programing a yoga My Routine that will work for both warming up and cooling down, then run through a cardio activity, some strength, and do the My Routine again.
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Thats an awesome idea :)

I can only tell you what I do, but everyone has something different. If you are looking for something very structured, consider getting the EA Sports Active 2 pack, a Biggest Loser game or one of the games that advertise a specific length of time. I can attest for the EA Sports Active 2 - it's a little annoying because of the pauses between activities, but it does get you lunging and jumping and the HRM accessory is fun and interesting to use. However, my favorite game is the Wii Fit Plus. I use the My Routine to put together a good yoga & strength routine, and then I choose the cardio activities separately. Sure, it'd be nice if you could program it all, or if you could choose unlocked levels in My Routine, but it's not strictly necessary. One you get used to it, it's not that difficult to navigate to the activities you want, and with the strength activities, I'd definitely rather navigate to it and do more reps than put it into My Routine over and over.

For what you are looking for, considering programing a yoga My Routine that will work for both warming up and cooling down, then run through a cardio activity, some strength, and do the My Routine again.