Ground Rules!

Options
So as somebody just asked, here are the ground rules:

1. Start on or around November 23, 2011! We want to be in tip-top shape by the time Christmas Eve rolls around (or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, whatever you celebrate!! )
2. Post your measurements and weight in the spreadsheet before you start: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmUr1GIvLq4GdE9aa3ZjR05UTVdHQk9tZk9NUEJvMnc&hl=en_US If your username is not already there, feel free to add it!
3. Optional: Take a "before" picture so that we can all compare results at the end!
4.Check in at the end of each cycle!! (Or every day just to chat :) )

Replies

• timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Oooo I'm looking forward to doing this! I'd lost quite a lot of weight although lately it's been gaining ever so slowly... it just occurred to me it's since I stopped taking part in these challenges the motivation has gone a little so..... I'm looking forward to this! Hi! :D
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I will finish my measurements tonight, I am only 5'0 so I have much work to do. How do we log on the chart, I saw the different levels, but do we only mark it if we complete the entire 1st level, etc.? Hope everyone has a fantastic day! ((hugs)):wink:
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    on the spreadsheet, after you enter data, do you push share??? is that how it is saved?
  • ifadoll
    ifadoll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It should save automatically!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It should save automatically!

Five seconds after I posted the spreadsheet told me "all changes saved". Thanks!
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    How do I add my info to the spreadsheet ? I've never done Google docs.
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's the same as Excel or other spreadsheet programs, if you've ever used them!! If not, you can just message me your info and I'd be happy to input it for you!
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    Does it total it up after the first cycle, also is the first cycle the first 10 days
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! Just what I need to keep me motivated with winter settling in right now