Shakeology Cleanse - who's in??

Options
drbaska
drbaska Posts: 157 Member
I've seen several of you post that you are doing Shakeology! So awesome - Shakeology along with a good exercise program (Like Turbo) is such a winning combination for health, fitness and weight loss.

So, I'm doing my monthly 3-day cleanse starting on 11/28 - who wants to join me? We'll have this discussion link be our mini-support group :smile:

And that's my mom's bday - hmmmm....I can have my salad and chicken for lunch I guess.

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Can you please post again exactly what I'm supposed to do (besides have a shake)? Thanks.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    @Jacci - I sent you the info on how to do the Cleanse. Sorry I didn't get it out sooner!

I'm actually going to start on Tuesday - today is my mom's birthday and I'm taking her to lunch. :-). She is starting her monthly cleanse next Monday! Yes, this runs in the family!

Good luck and have a great day!!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, drbaska. So far so good. I'm not a bit hungry. I was surprised that @ 1pm I hadn't even thought about lunch (I had my first shake at about 8am). I'm looking forward to the rest of the day. Enjoy your lunch with Mom!