What gym do you all go?

Options
2»

Replies

• gkallio
    gkallio Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Prestige in Lasalle on Newman. Best people and gym community I have ever seen. Im hooked for life. Also 300 for 12 months for a male, 275 i beleive for 12 months for a female
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I go to Golds Gym in Beaconsfield..I love it there, and it's 24H during the week. Every once in awhile, after my son goes to bed at 8pm, we have dinner, and then my husband flips on the TV and I head off to the gym (so the 24H comes in handy because I don't have to worry about being kicked out..)
  • Balthazar15
    Balthazar15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Club Sportif Côte de Liesse (on the 520, near airport). It's a huge place that's very nice, Additionally, lots of indoor tennis courts (that I don't use)
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Club Sportif Côte de Liesse (on the 520, near airport). It's a huge place that's very nice, Additionally, lots of indoor tennis courts (that I don't use)

Do you work near CDL? I work at CAE and was thinking of going to CDL when I return to work after maternity leave..

How do you like it?
  • Balthazar15
    Balthazar15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like CDL because it's never crowded in the gym area which is big and spread out. Plus, some of the treadmills and bikes have individual TVs, which makes the time pass. The locker room is large and clean. I think lots of people go for the tennis.
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Energi Cardio on Mont Royal east. Been going there (with varying degrees of consistency) since 1999. Tried other gyms, but always seem to go back to that one. Small, comfortable and 12 minute walk from my house =)
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I go to the Palestra on 1st Avenue in Lachine and located in the Catalogna Soccer Plex. It was recommended to me by a personal trainer friend of mine who knows the owners. Plenty of equipment, plenty of parking during the week day mornings when I go, but if you when there is soccer going on parking is another kettle of fish. Years ago I used to drive out to the Monster Gym on Hymus, I don't even know if it still exists.

The only time that I've gone there to find it crowded was on a weekend.
  • Dreamweaver_5107
    Dreamweaver_5107 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I train at the gym at ETS close to downtown...
  • C4ThY_
    C4ThY_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pro Gym on Hochelaga
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Pro Gym on Hochelaga

Lol me too now. You will find me in the free weight part of the gym with the lunks
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    When I'm in Montreal I go to the Y in Cartierville. Right now, I have an internship in Québec City, so I go to the PEPS. That's the Université Laval's campus gym. They have a weight lifting for females client only, so I feel more at ease doing strength training!
  • pepito81
    pepito81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Energie Cardio in NDG
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i go to a lot of energie cardios ...
    mostly the ones on st-denis , mont-royal and the ones in laval ( duvernais and st-martin )

would be great to team up and go with someone
  • suuta
    suuta Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I go to Energie Cardio. There are a lot of locations, so there is tonnes of variety but I go to the one in GFP cause it's in front of the bus stop where I transfer buses during my commute twice a day. So why stand there waiting for the bus for 20 minutes? Take an earlier bus and squeeze in a quick workout ^_^
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    i just moved to Dorval any good gyms here??