Soulmate workout

Options
mmk137
mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
Well you should already know what your soulmate workout is or on your way to finding it, as it is day 11 of the the push challenge.

Well I have been working out since July, the last 6-8 weeks however I have been trialling other things. Insanity, p90x, yoga etc. But about a week ago I decided to go back to turbofire. Why? well I love the variety (i never get bored), and I love the music.
Then when I did the soul mate workout worksheet I realised that turbofire has everything that I want in a soulmate workout. So I'm glad I went full circle and came back to it.
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed insanity, but it's not called insanity because it's easy. I want to build up my cardio and endurance and when I'm ready to start training for my triathlon then I'm going to get back into the insanity training.
I still enjoy swimming and running and cycling, but for the time being I'm going to continue with turbofire and then on days when I want to do the swim, run, bike I will integrate it.

So have you found out what your soulmate work out is yet?

Replies

• UndreamtPoem
    UndreamtPoem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind in days and just did the soulmate workout yesterday - but I have to say that, right now anyway, my soulmate workout is definitely Chalean Extreme - it's one of few I've ever done where I wasn't watching the clock the entire time. :)
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Mine is Turbo Jam/ Turbo Kick