Thanksgiving Movie

sarah_ep
sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
What is your favorite?

Mine is Plane, Trains, and Automobiles.

Can't get much better than Steve Martin and John Candy.

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Ahhhhh you went there, mine by far is Thankskilling. So hilarious I described in detail to my family a few years back and could barely talk I was laughing so hard and therefore they were laughing at me. LOL Its not for family viewing, or for everyone :)

"You just got stuffed!"
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Ahhhhh you went there, mine by far is Thankskilling. So hilarious I described in detail to my family a few years back and could barely talk I was laughing so hard and therefore they were laughing at me. LOL Its not for family viewing, or for everyone :)

"You just got stuffed!"

That's not the one from the Grindhouse movies is it? The little in-betweens?
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Oh no, its a stand alone movie about 1 hour long. Its very low budget, very cheesy and sort of vulgar at times. About an evil turkey who comes to take revenge on Thanksgiving. It is streaming on Netflix now, if anyone is interested.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Oh no, its a stand alone movie about 1 hour long. Its very low budget, very cheesy and sort of vulgar at times. About an evil turkey who comes to take revenge on Thanksgiving. It is streaming on Netflix now, if anyone is interested.

I was looking for a movie to watch on Thanksgiving and almost watched this, seriously. I thought it was genius, but I was also a bit tipsy. I think I am will probably give it a try.