How are you feeling?

Options
missdaisy79
missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
So often when we're ill, we get asked "how are you feeling" by well meaning friends. But because we are who we are, we fob them off with "fine", "ok", etc. I don't know about you, but I was forever pushing people away when I was badly ill because I didn't want them to have to get mired down with my problems.

So honestly, how are you feeling today?

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Today I'm actually feeling pretty good. It's my dad's birthday and I'm seeing my mom today. I've been procrastinating, though, on writing a paper for classes. Not sure if that's just me being a teenager or if it's part of my anxiety because I don't know if it will be good enough because I haven't finished the book.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a perfectly normal response to having a paper to write to be honest. :)
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    Options
    To be honest... scared and anxious. I have two appointments tomorrow one for CBT and the other for pain management and there's only 45 mins between them. *is worried that i wont be able to make it to the second on time* I totally forgot about the first appointment when i was making the second and i cant cancel because otherwise i'll have to wait until after christmas. Although i'm getting better there is no way that i can wait that long...

As you may guess i worry a lot about things...especially about being late.