OMG!!! **spoilers**

mnishi
mnishi Posts: 419 Member
edited October 5 in Social Groups
Seriously? Tate is the rubber man? WTF? I really like Tate and I was really hoping he wasn't psycho. Wait until Violet finds out that her mother was impregnated by her boyfriend. So creepy...

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    I was absolutely in shock......well.....not complete shock, I always thought there was more to our Tate....I always thought he was much more vindictive and evil.....

I know that in the FX forums people had speculated that Tate is entrapped by infantata.....(the thing in the basement), and infantata is slowly dying....therefore he needs a new body.....a baby.......in order to keep living....it uses Tate to try and get this baby....so Tate knows if he can just get a baby...he will be freed.....

Not sure if that is where this story line is ultimately going....but regardless....I am still in love with Tate♥
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    I was absolutely in shock......well.....not complete shock, I always thought there was more to our Tate....I always thought he was much more vindictive and evil.....

I know that in the FX forums people had speculated that Tate is entrapped by infantata.....(the thing in the basement), and infantata is slowly dying....therefore he needs a new body.....a baby.......in order to keep living....it uses Tate to try and get this baby....so Tate knows if he can just get a baby...he will be freed.....

Not sure if that is where this story line is ultimately going....but regardless....I am still in love with Tate♥

yea me too love him
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member

This is a good theory. He's gotta be somewhat possessed. I saw the school shooting scene the other day and it definitly did NOT look like blood spatter..it looked like scratches.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Yep, I still hold the thought that those were scratches, even though a lot of people discredit this....and when I saw his face, that is the first thing I thought, Infantata.....

I wonder how Vi is going to find out this info about Tate....and her mother.......and how she is going to take it......and has anyone seen the previews for tomorrow? It looks like Viv is totally coming off her rocker in the crazy bin......
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Poor Viv. She certainly has gotten the **** end of the stick. I can't wait to see what goes down between Constance and Tate. I think Constance finds out Tate is the father. I cannot wait to find out Tate's backstory. Is it this episode??
  • ♥Faerie♥
    I am not sure, I need to go onto the FX forums....get caught up on what everyone's thoughts are there......
    I knew there was something very wrong with Tate for Addie to say she did not want to be stuck with Tate, now that she knows the truth...
    But I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Episode 1.09 "Spooky Little Girl" (11/30/11 Air Date):
    One of history's most famous murder victims pays the house a visit. Constance discovers more of Tate's bad behavior.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    OH!!! I know who it is!!!!

The Black Dalia.....

Heard about this a few weeks ago....this part will be played by Mena Suvari!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Sweet! I cannot wait to see the Constance / Tate scence. In the preview he looked like a scared little boy. Makes me wanna cuddle him.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    i wish it was WED!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.