The Aftermath

Options
lexik09
lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
What was everyone's damage from Thanksgiving?

Despite everything i put into my mouth, including my 2 mimosas, tequila rose, eggnog and my 2 pieces of pie with cream, I recorded it. I also did 65 minutes of exercise last night which brought me down under my calorie goal by 25 calories!!! I don't feel it was a lost cause because today is the day we just have to work that much harder to stay on track! LETS GO LADIES!!!

Replies

• tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I didn't workout any yesterday, my thighs were killing me from the squats I conquered the day before, but I didn't go crazy with the food and logged it all and still had about 500 cals to spare when I was done...
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    not working out also made me walk 2 miles today which also showed me that those 2 miles aren't as bad as I thought and that I don't have to stop after just 1....
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was over about 2000 calories lol. Yeah...not being able to work out doesn't help.
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    amanda, can you do stretches and arm exercises? when i was pregnant, i did prenatal yoga! i loved it because it kept my muscles lean and stretched. really helped after my csection and was bed ridden for a day and a half!
  • stemen2011
    stemen2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I didn't do to bad, especially not excersing. I have my goal set at 1200 so if I do go over I am not going over 1900 but I was at 1500 maybe a tad bit more like 1564 wasn't sure, but I was deffinetly under 1900!
  • stemen2011
    stemen2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    not working out also made me walk 2 miles today which also showed me that those 2 miles aren't as bad as I thought and that I don't have to stop after just 1....

I did the exact same thing tonight!!!! And I was so so so proud of myself, I normally do a mile and stop!