• Klynn63
    Options
    SW: 232
    CW: 209
    GW: 165
  • jmehere
    jmehere Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My Current weight is 195. I started MFP at 215. But my high weight was 250 (post baby). My goal is 150 or so. I'm 5'7.
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 158. Lost 4 lbs. Goal weight is 130. I need to have better control of my diabetes.

I am also a diabetic type 1 and I am amazed with how well my blood sugars are in control now very seldom out of normal range, and just saw my doctor for my three month blood work and all my tests came back excellent the doctor was very impressed, now just to get the weight off.
  • marisela8
    marisela8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cw 172
    gw 130
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 110-115lbs. My current weight is 121...I kind of feel weird posting it, because its only 5-10lbs to go but it's the hardest little bit left to lose!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    CW= 220 lbs
    Goal weight= 160
    Height=5'8

First milestone is to get under 200lbs. On day 3 of fitting into a smaller size jeans! WE CAN DO IT!
  • vandychick
    vandychick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CW--191
    GW--160 (though 150 would be nice)
    Height--5'8"

I keep bouncing around 190 but never quite getting under it. That's my short-term goal. Not sure why I keep getting stuck there. But my youngest (and last) will be one at the end of the month and I am tired of having to wear yoga pants because nothing else fits.
  • Carnelian78
    Options
    Starting weight was approx 80kg
    Current weight is approx 62kg
    Goal weight is about 52kg
    After 4 kids it will be the lightest I would have been since my last pregnancy 10yrs ago. Fingers crossed for everyone.
  • HeatherChapa
    HeatherChapa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was 175 after having my second daughter then I was 162 when I started on here and now am 151, Want to try to be around 120 or at least in a size 5 jeans or smaller :)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    CW 182
    GW 150

I hope I can do it this year. I'm very determined with my baby girl becoming a toddler this year, getting heavier to carry and faster at moving I need to get this extra weight off and get stronger :)
  • Calveda
    Options
    CW: 174
    GW:140

I'm so ready to get in my small jeans I can't wait
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150. I would love to be there!!!! I need to lose about 60 pounds. Seems like a lot...but one step at a time I guess.
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150. I would love to be there!!!! I need to lose about 60 pounds. Seems like a lot...but one step at a time I guess.
  • KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cw-204.8 gw-135-145
  • fstanforth
    fstanforth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My Goal weight is : 120
    Current Weight is : 140

I'm very determined to to reach my goal....
  • telete
    telete Posts: 9
    Options
    I am 5'2
    CW 134
    GW 118

Started at 140! Trying to make it this time.
  • telete
    telete Posts: 9
    Options
    Impressive progress so far!:smile:
  • Sevinch13
    Options
    It was a great motivation for me to read all this progress that you ladies did!!! Keep it going!! For those who are struggling dont worry about it you are NOT alone!!!

By the way, I was 120 lbs after giving birth. Now 105 lbs. My goal weight 88 lbs.
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    my heavyest weight was 240 for years it was the same

after my baby i was down to 220

im now 217

my goal is 150
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Good job to everyone who has lost weight so far!!! And even if you only have a little bit to go, that is very hard. It's so easy to negotiate when you only have a few pounds. I have always been a big girl but I lost weight once. I lost 120 lbs not quite ten years ago. After my dad died I gained it all back. Not quite ten years later and a bajillion diets later I have gotten nowhere.

Starting weight: 266
    Goal weight: 145-150

I don't know my current weight because I decided to do this diet different. I started 1-1-12 and decided to wait to weigh myself until after a month has passed. I don't want to disappoint myself only to give up after the discouragement eats me alive :(