2012 MS Philadelphia Mud Run June 9 & 10

Options
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to throw this up to see if anyone would like to join me for a great event for charity. A little bit about the event:

The 2012 Philadelphia MS Mud Run to be held on June 9 & 10, 2012. The final location is still be determined but its a fun time with the proceeds going towards the fight to cure MS. This run is a 10K(6.3 miles) with obstacles along the way. I currently have a TEAM MUD PACK registered and welcome anyone who would like to join me for this challenge.

There is a registration fee to sign up and also in order to compete in the actual run you must raise $100 towards MS.(not my rules but its easy to do that anyway) It would be great to see people get together for this. So if your interested just head over via the link and register today. Team Mud Pack is under the Friends and Family category.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/MudRun/PAEGeneralEvents?team_id=265371&pg=team&fr_id=17514

Thanks everyone and I hope to see some of you on the team.

Leo

Replies

• megrudge
    megrudge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I just stumbled across this post. I think my friend and I are signing up for this event. It looks like it will be a blast!
  • rickdz
    rickdz Posts: 15
    Options
    I am signed up for the Saturday morning start
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    great to hear guys. I actually have changed teams am now on the Boot Camp Challenge team. I will be at the Saturday event as well, so hopefully I'll see you there. Good luck and have fun.