took a week off

FatassFairy
FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
edited October 5 in Social Groups
and gained 10 pounds in one friggin week , i did not go that crazy. i expected to gain some, would have not been suprised with 5 pounds that would seem logical but 10. wouldnt you have to like just pour food and sugar down your mouth for a week for that, not just have a few extra carb type foods? damn as mash potatos I hate you

Replies

• FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    and gained 10 pounds in one friggin week , i did not go that crazy. i expected to gain some, would have not been suprised with 5 pounds that would seem logical but 10. wouldnt you have to like just pour food and sugar down your mouth for a week for that, not just have a few extra carb type foods? damn as mash potatos I hate you

by the calculations to gain that i had to eat 35,000 extra calories????. thats 5000 extra a day???????????????? i know damn right well i did not eat that.

okay to maintain my current weight mfp says to eat 2090, so to gain what i did i would have had to eat 7090 a day . is that even humanly possible? (aside from football players)
This discussion has been closed.