Personal Goal for the Day

Options
Mine today is to meet the water requirement. I have a nice 24oz cup to drink out of so 3 of those is 8 glasses of water a day. Just have to try is all we can do. Wish all members good luck.

Replies

• dabratt92
    Options
    Hello All,
    well I've been meeting the water of min 64oz for last few days, and writing down all I eat in a notebook that I carry in my purse. Also majorly cutting the carbs and sugar.

Today's goal:
    Water
    Log foods
    cut sugar and carbs to around 60g or less per day.
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Sorry was out of town for few days.

Today's goal: Water, No sugars, Good Carbs only. Protein that is low fat, chicken or shrimp. Log foods.
    So far so good. on the carbs anyway today. I'm making a barlye pilaf, Barley, celery, onions and reduced sodium chicken broth. Smells wonderful right not. should last about 3 days I hope. If not ohwell I can always make quinoa or brown rice.
  • dabratt92
    Options
    12-11-11
    Blew this last week so back to basics.

I got a new water bottle at work 24 oz so 3 water in one bottle yea hope to get 2 down a day
    take or make luch each day, Salad a great idea for this week. just hope to get those done. I can male my own chicken or other at work.
    Good grains no quick grains this week. Lay off the carbs.
    PAY attention and log what I eat.
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Water
    No simple carbs
    tons of fiber foods
    so far so good since last week 2 lb loss. yea!!!!
  • aqua_cat
    Options
    my goal for today is to not eat anymore tonight. I have already met my calorie amount and don't want to go over. - Jane
  • aqua_cat
    Options
    today i will go to the health club on my own (husband not going today) and do 30 minutes on the machines.

i will also count calories and record on MFP. Under 1200.
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Ok.. I'm back.
    today water, water, water
    I did 30 min of slow walking already but hope to do more this evening.
    watch calories.. already did breakfast and made lunch for a few days.. and logged already.
    decide on a sensible dinner