WEEK 4, Level 2!! We're Almost There!!

Options
Rynatat
Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
OK - only a couple more weeks!! So excited to start week 4, level 2 today. I took a couple days off working my abs (Sat & Sun) since I had started to NOT feel the burn and hit them this AM. All I can say is WOW!! Feeling them again today! How are you doing?

Don't forget for those doing the Sexy 6W6P, this is our 2nd week on Level 2 & next week we'll start Level 1 for the 5th Week & then Level 2 for the 6th & FINAL week!!

Lets get those ROCK HARD ABS we've All Dreamed about - it is TOTALLY possible!!

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Im so excited too!!!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes....We are RYN...I am super excited for the results I see so far...I am looking for another 5-8 inches off the waist...and some more definition...Even though i will only get 3 days in this week...I am sure I can still make it do what it do..
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I really fell off last week but this week im back at it strong. Going for 6 days this week!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I cant believe we are almost done!! I am so thankful to have you guys as motivators and my group of friends that come over DAILY during the week to do it with me!!! It really helps me stay motivated when they come over.
    With me posting DAILY how I do this DVD I have soooooooooo many ppl telling me how they are about to buy the DVD or they just bought it and about to get started because of the push I give them.
    Again I want to thank you SexyC for starting this challenge up girl!! I aint gonna have no ROCK HARD abs like Ryn say but its def gonna be flatter than it was when I first started :happy:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I cant believe we are almost done!! I am so thankful to have you guys as motivators and my group of friends that come over DAILY during the week to do it with me!!! It really helps me stay motivated when they come over.
    With me posting DAILY how I do this DVD I have soooooooooo many ppl telling me how they are about to buy the DVD or they just bought it and about to get started because of the push I give them.
    Again I want to thank you SexyC for starting this challenge up girl!! I aint gonna have no ROCK HARD abs like Ryn say but its def gonna be flatter than it was when I first started :happy:

Once you do it once, in a few months you'll want to hit it again & you'll get those rock hard abs! It's a constant work in progress, stick with us & you'll go far!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Ya'll are fabulous group and congrats on ur accomplishment. I fell off doing the second round the program but I will be program again soon. CONGRATS EVERYONE.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    its been a stressful week for me personally but Im still going to puch forward and go hard, I have to!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello Team!! I only got 2 days in for week 4. I havent been feeling JM this week due to all the cramping I been doing. But I am def gonna TRY to get atleast one more day of it in. Tonight I just plan on taking it a lil easy.

Hope everyone enjoy their weekend!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey all, i only got one in last week due to work commitments, im going to start back up and keeping going now til the end.