Week 4-Jillian Michaels 6w/6p

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Well Good Day to you my Lovely's:

Today starts Week 4 of Killian beastly Level 2 workout which is by far my favorite!...I cannot stress the importance of coming to the Group forum and update where you are with your completion each day you do the exercise. A few of my pals have either fell off or hadn't the motivation to get at least 4 workouts in the week...THIS IS THE IMPORTANCE OF IT....You work harder when you are doing things for a team...you get that extra push or that extra one on one to say you can do this... Thats what I want for this group...SO PLEASE don't look back....just pick up in the RIGHT NOW!! Take these Last 2 weeks and make them COUNT... You can do this! I know you can....If you are not comfortable getting support in the group...Please feel free to email me... I am Proud of you all still for putting in an affort...If you give it 100% i promise you won't be disappointed....

I will only get 3 workouts in this week since going on VACAY...but I will be doing some freestyles of the moves...just to keep things going...I am asking that Ryntat...continue on with the encouragement to the members and those that are on the forum...WE ARE A TEAM!

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    yes we are a team, and i am defiently going to kepp going.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Thank you sexycook for your motivational words. We are a team and we have to work together as a team. I had to stop my workouts for a few days but today i'm back and giving it all I have... :smile:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Yes maam we are def a TEAM and WE got this!!!! Keep pushing, DONT STOP GET IT GET IT!!!! :laugh:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I will hold the Calorie Burning Torch HIGH until you get back, Steph!! Just cuz you're on vaca doesn't mean we will be :tongue:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I definitely fell off!! But was thinking about you guys last week while I was visiting my family in NC. So I am a week behind. Did start level 2 last night and I thought I was going to die.... those plant twists with the leg kick!!! OMG!!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 last week and I have to say it has gotten better. I have done it about 7 times now. I did take a few off days for the holidays and did other workouts those days. Skipped working out on Thursday thanksgiving altogether. So what i found was on level 2 the first few days were very challenging but I'm fining that my balance is improving. the plank twists with the leg kicks are definitely one of the hardest exercises. also i have not been able to match the speed that she does the second time around even now that i have done it 7 times! the chops and the leg abductions i cannot do at her rapid speed. but it's ok, maybe i'll be going a little faster by the end. i try to keep up with her but then i find when i look at them doing the exercise and can't keep up it gets me all off track. so i just focus on a spot in the room and don't look at the screen. i will be finishing my workout with Jillian I think about December 9th so I would say I am about halfway through level 2.

I will be doing Killer Buns and Thighs next! I am excited about that!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I definitely fell off!! But was thinking about you guys last week while I was visiting my family in NC. So I am a week behind. Did start level 2 last night and I thought I was going to die.... those plant twists with the leg kick!!! OMG!!

I LOVE the Plank twists with the leg kick - my FAV JM move EVER!! The pain is SO worth the results though :happy:
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    I have not been doing JM pp6w since last wk. I became sick and was out of town. Will start back today. Going for 5 days this wk.