IT'S MONDAY!!!

Options
lexik09
lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
Alright ladies its Monday!
I would like to make Monday the official check in day! Every week, we can share what our mini goals are and what progress we have made throughout the week.

this week i ramped up my workout and now have reached a total of 80 minutes of physical exercise everyday!
i didn't quite make my mini goal of losing 2lbs by today but i stayed the same...as long as the scale doesnt go back up in fine with that. my new mini goal this week is to drink at least 8 cups of water a day and to lose 2lbs this week.

Replies

• KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to make fruity smoothies and shakes. I love fruit but it is so expensive lately so I'm going to frozen fruits. Plus I want to try and lose 2lbs this week. I did 1 already so I'm hoping for another if not more. Thinking I'm going to switch between Zumba and my Wii Fit for exercising. Seems a little easier on my body right now.
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello hope you all had a great weekend.
    I would like to lose 2 lbs this week as well as add another ten minutes to my strength training twice a week from twenty to thirty minutes, plus may sound weird but I need to book a rest day once a week, I have been doing exercises seven days a week and I think my body needs a rest day!!!
    Hope you all reach your mini goals this week!!!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I lost two pounds!!! YAY!!!

Goal for this week is to burn 1780 calories working out.

Of course I would love to lose at least one pound by next week, but taking it one day at a time and not looking too far into the future. I find that if I do, I get discouraged easier....
  • lvnspoonful
    Options
    Hello hope you all had a great weekend.
    I would like to lose 2 lbs this week as well as add another ten minutes to my strength training twice a week from twenty to thirty minutes, plus may sound weird but I need to book a rest day once a week, I have been doing exercises seven days a week and I think my body needs a rest day!!!
    Hope you all reach your mini goals this week!!!

Rest days are good! You have to give your body time to heal its muscles, otherwise you risk getting an injury. Great job wanting to add more time to your strength training. :happy:
  • lvnspoonful
    Options
    My goal this week is to make fruity smoothies and shakes. I love fruit but it is so expensive lately so I'm going to frozen fruits. Plus I want to try and lose 2lbs this week. I did 1 already so I'm hoping for another if not more. Thinking I'm going to switch between Zumba and my Wii Fit for exercising. Seems a little easier on my body right now.

I love fruit smoothies! Look online and you can find some really good recipes to try.

Switching up your exercise is good too, if not your body gets too used to what you are doing and then it's almost pointless. Plus doing the same thing all the time can get boring and if you are bored you have a harder time of sticking to it.
  • lvnspoonful
    Options
    Alright ladies its Monday!
    I would like to make Monday the official check in day! Every week, we can share what our mini goals are and what progress we have made throughout the week.

this week i ramped up my workout and now have reached a total of 80 minutes of physical exercise everyday!
    i didn't quite make my mini goal of losing 2lbs by today but i stayed the same...as long as the scale doesnt go back up in fine with that. my new mini goal this week is to drink at least 8 cups of water a day and to lose 2lbs this week.

8 cups of 8 oz of water a day - YAY!!! You can do it. Word of advice, drink it early in the day - otherwise you will be up all night running to the bathroom (at least that's how it is with me). :laugh:

80 minutes of exercise a day - KILLER!!! Make sure you switch it up and add more resistance so your body doesn't get too used to it.