Getting to know you...

Options
I know that this might fall under introductions, but I want to get to know you guys! We are in this group together, lets make it a true group! :wink:

I am morbidly fascinated with zombies. I have decided to run in the Zombie 5k in Atlanta in March of next year.
I love to read and play video games. I fuel my agressive side by beating up a 150 lb bag at the gym. I am a good cook, but by no means a chef. I am aware that my addiction to chocolate is lifelong. :bigsmile: My mother thinks my man is just like my father and calls him her "sin-in-law." He is no help when it comes to snacks, if I look at a food too long with the "look" he puts it in the cart and I let him do it. You all know that "look."
I am one bear short of having the four carebears of the apocalypse on my lower left , I'm getting the last one on my birthday, the big 3 0.:happy:

What about you guys?

Replies

• tracy287
    Options
    A zombie 5 K that sounds so fun. I wanna do one of those mud runs they look really fun. I also have an addiction to chocolate and learning that a little bit is okay! Let's see I work as a hair stylist, me and my friends just opened up our own salon because we were sick of working under people and it is very nice being able to make my own schedulae. I love working out I always have and am recently loving eating healhty because of how much better I feel. I actually lost 5 pounds before I started mfp so i've actually lost 12 pounds all together. I love my family friends, and my dog. My fitness goal is to do a triathlon June 2nd. its a sprint triathlon for starters. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! It's really nice to have motivation on here because not a lot of people in my real life understand how important it is to be healthy and fit and everyone on here seems to understand so I love it!
  • fresh_start
    fresh_start Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A zombie 5k, mud run and a triathlon sounds fun! Well, my goal is to feel better. I haven’t felt good for about 2 1/2 months. I have decided it is time for me to change the way I am living to feel better. So far so good! Maybe in a couple of months I can make a new goal.

I'm 29, been married for 4yrs and have a 1yr old. I live in a small town with nothing to do and none of my friends live close by. The friends I do have even though they are far away are amazing in every way! My little one is a ball of energy, you think I would lose weight chasing him around but I haven't. I love a good scary movie or book; I'm a sucker for a reality TV show based in New Jersey even if it is dumb! (Gives me a good laugh) I love Mexican food, that's what I was raised on :smile:

I only found MFP two weeks ago and I really do believe it has helped me. It is crazy how a little push from people you really don't even know goes a long way.