Going to take my measurements

Options
I did not take my measurements when I started, but I think I will do that today. Maybe I am losing inches? My pants don't feel as tight as they did, but I have a long way to go.

Replies

• icandothis6
    Options
    I am a freakin' rectangle! My chest, waist, and hips are almost the same! Not good, not good at all.
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine are the same as yours - try not to get discouraged :) Take them again in two weeks and see. That's all I'm hoping for too because I weighed myself this morning and no change, so I'm counting on loosing some inches by next week.

:) 'til then - keep at it, it's a process - that's for sure! :)
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    (LOL) Sorry -- I really feel your frustration.

Everybody talks about how much they are losing in inches, but my inches lost have always been moderate to low. The first fat to come off is usually the last you put on, seldom the fat you would like to see gone first. C'est la vie!

Also, there is internal fat around your primary organs that doesn't show so much in your measurements (under the ribs). It's good to lose it, but mostly you just feel less thick.

5lbs is a good start. I would expect to see inches after 10lbs, or if you have been doing significant toning workouts.
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with 17DD for the past 3 weeks, and I too am an emotional eater, so I start and stop.

But, in saying that, I have lost 10 lbs, and 21 inches overall
    229 lbs was my starting weight
    and I was exercising a bit, but haven't been doing it well either.

I also find it hard to go cold turkey into a diet, even though I need it for strict stability and routine. Try going slow and change one meal at a time and log everything that you can, and you can see the difference in what you eat