Hello Knoxville

Options
I just joined today thanks to my daughter. Looking for support, friendship, and want to be there for others too.

Replies

• emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello! I hope you enjoy the resources that MFP offers. I have been using it for a couple months, and absolutely love it :) it is very helpful!

Feel free to add me!
  • KellieNicole813
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

My name is Kellie, I'm 23 and live in Knoxville. I just joined MFP this week but have already found it extremely useful! At the end of 2011, I finally began to realize that my weight gain was a serious problem and have decided to FINALLY begin my journey to a healthier life! My short term goal is to run a 5K in the next few months and my long term goal is to lose 50 lbs in the next 12-15 months and keep it off!!!

I wish everybody luck on this "journey" to weigh loss and I'm here for support if anyone wants/needs it!!

Take care,
    Kellie
  • tracy1727
    tracy1727 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tracy. Originally from Las Vegas and moved to Knox about 5 years ago. I am loving MFP so far. Logging my food intake is new to me - but it really makes me think before something hits my lips. I also love the fact that we can also track the exercise. Sometimes when I just get home from work and I'm very tired..working out is the last thing on my mind...but I do it anyways as I know I would be mad with no entry for that day. I guilt myself into it :) Anyhow, I am looking forward to this journey of a new life and hopefully one day being happy to be in my skin. In the long run I would really like to lose 50 lbs. Good luck to you all.