December Challenge

Options
CorinthiaB
CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
Please join me in walking with Leslie Sansone during the month of December. The plan is to set a walking goal using any of Leslie's Dvds. You set your goal and you accomplish them. We will be here to support and encourage each other to reach our goals. This month we will add a twist. We will rotate between squats and jumping jacks. This is how it will work:

Week 1- Each day you walk with Leslie try to complete 20 Jumping Jacks( This will be a short week starting on the 1st)
Week 2- try to complete 20 squats
Week 3 try to complete 30 jumping jacks
Week 4-try to complete 30 squats
Week 5- try to complete 15 jumping jacks and 15 squats

If you are interested, just post your goal and start walking with Leslie on December 1st.

My goal is 75 miles this month!

Replies

• mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey! Did you know Leslie created her own December challenge? I started it today with a 5 mile walk. You can go to walkathome.com , click on blog, and find the december challenge. what do you think of following her challenge for the month?
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    I haven't been there but, I will go there. This is a challenge that was started on the message board and we have continued it since September. I was posting it here just to share.
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Completed 5 fat burning miles
    20 jumping jacks in 22 seconds
    70 miles to go
  • Just at midnight I completed the 2 miles walk and kick [can't master those jumping jacks] :cry: - 58 to go!!!
  • Just complete Leslie Sansone's 5 mile supper challenge. That's a total of 7 for December. Only 53 more miles to go. Still can't do those jumping jacks :noway:
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Margaret! You are doing great! If you can't do those jumping jacks then :laugh: forget them. I have to complete 5 miles tonight. I am so looking forward to them. :bigsmile:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Marking my place, still out of town visiting grand boy and the pictures of me are hideous!!!!!!!! I want better pictures for Christmas!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    7/50 (tracking this on the "other" thread)
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    I am tracking on the other thread. I posted in here just to keep track and to see if others were interested.
  • Ok, been too busy to post, BUT not to walk, update: 5 miles on Saturday, Sunday and today! That's 22 with 38 to go!!
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Great job @Margaret!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I am tracking on the other thread. I posted in here just to keep track and to see if others were interested.

Good idea!

10/50
  • 5 mile super challenge 27 done - 33 to go!!!
  • Thanks. You are rocking it as well
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    I am doing 5 miles tonight. Thank you!
  • Three miles on Thursday. Just made it before midnight on Friday the 5 miles super challenge. I have completed 35 of my 60 miles!!!
  • at 40 miles now. Just love the Leslie Sansome 5 mile super challenge -
  • kel7298
    Options
    4 fast miles today...that is one of my favs
  • jennifer8989
    jennifer8989 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    m
  • jennifer8989
    jennifer8989 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i am intersted in thia challenge but i found it a bit late will you guys have one for the month of January ?