What's The Plan

Options
sd101483
sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
Who votes for what?

I vote 30/30/30 3x/week - seems doable for everyone.

Give a suggestion and/or vote...NOW! :)

Then we can get this ***** rollin!

Replies

• edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Can you please explain 30/30/30?
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm down with 30/30/30:

30 pushups
    30 squats
    30 crunches

I will at least do it 3x a week, but I'm actually gonna try everyday, starting TONIGHT!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I was all for the 30/30/30 thing until I went and looked at the hundred pushups and that intrigues the hell out of me ... I'm voting for that and I friggin hate push ups!! I'm easy and will do whatever the majority says PREZ!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Where can I find info on the 100 pushups thing? That way we can all make a decision. I like the sound of the 30/30/30 and will do it every morning as soon a I get out of bed. That way it's done and dusted for the day and I won't forget :blushing:

Kathy
  • stubsy1968
    Options
    Ohhhh... forgot to mention. Boomer just told me about a great new pushup he does. Has to be on your toes. When you come back up you bring your knee up to touch your elbow, back down for next pushup then after coming up bring your other knee up to touch your other elbow. I just did 20 and they're HARD! :grumble:

Kathy
  • stubsy1968
    Options
    Found it... http://hundredpushups.com/

Kathy
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 push up plan. I also like the 30/30/30. I'm down for whatever, just give me some type of challenge so I can stay motivated to stick to it! :) Bring it on!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh... forgot to mention. Boomer just told me about a great new pushup he does. Has to be on your toes. When you come back up you bring your knee up to touch your elbow, back down for next pushup then after coming up bring your other knee up to touch your other elbow. I just did 20 and they're HARD! :grumble:

Kathy

I think these are in Jillian's 30DS, Ripped or her Kettlebell workout. I've done them and love them but they are hard.