30DS

Options
stubsy1968
stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
Hey guys

Just did my first 30DS workout - straight to level 3. Got a great cardio and sweat up so enjoyed it. What do you all think of this DVD?

Kathy :smile:

Replies

• hansgo
    Options
    I can't believe you have done level 3. I am still getting used to level 2. I bow down to you :)
    I love her workout and i always feel like i have had a good workout, even though its only 20-ish mins. Its also great when you have 2 kids and you don't have a big long workout you need to keep them entertained for!!! :)
    Han
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    i don't have any kids, but i also love the fact that her 30DS workouts are only 20ish minutes....it makes it much easier to get done and much harder to use the excuse "i don't have any time to workout" excuse lol. and i loved 30DS both times i did it :)
  • stubsy1968
    Options
    I can't believe you have done level 3. I am still getting used to level 2. I bow down to you :)
    Han

Thanks Han. I think I might do this vid again tmrw morning/night. She certainly knows how to get the blood pumping. I love how she works out 2 parts of the body at the same time for max impact.

Enjoy!

Kathy
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I liked it. I lost 2-5lbs on it. But I looked like I'd lost more
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    TRUE it's a wonderful Workout - I could do just Level 1 & then twice got a break in between i.e couldnt do for some days so now hopefully back on track will do for 10days Level 1 then wil go for Level 2 but good to hear that U ppl r losing cz of 30day Shred :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Any Tips while doing 30 D Shred?
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love the 30ds! My main workout at the moment is her 6w6p but I try to squeeze in 2 levels of the 30ds along with my 6w6p! Yesterday I did all 3 levels and was Absolutely feeling it! I've seen some people get fantastic results with this video so keep up the great work!
  • stubsy1968
    Options
    Love the 30ds! My main workout at the moment is her 6w6p but I try to squeeze in 2 levels of the 30ds along with my 6w6p! Yesterday I did all 3 levels and was Absolutely feeling it! I've seen some people get fantastic results with this video so keep up the great work!

How's the 6w6p vid going? I'd be interested to hear as this is my last trouble spot.

Kathy
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options

I have done the 30DS and I feel like level 3 is actually easier than level 2...a lot easier.. so stick with it and you will love it!! But a good workout nonetheless!....
    I am working my way through her DVD collection, currently doing Ripped in 30, but plan on doing a second round of 30 DS. I actually gained 2.5lbs on the first 2 weeks, but did lose at the end, both lbs and inches.

I love this woman! :blushing:
  • stubsy1968
    Options
    [/quote]

I have done the 30DS and I feel like level 3 is actually easier than level 2...a lot easier.. so stick with it and you will love it!! But a good workout nonetheless!....
    [/quote]

I might try Level 2 next time. Thx for the advice

Kathy
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ordering my 30DS today! question...do i need any equipment with this? i have two 5 pound weights, two 10 pound weights and i 15 pound. what else?!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred was the first thing I did other than walking/jogging on the treadmill. Day 1 kicked my butt, I was sooooo out of shape, I was hurting for 3 days. Then I got back into the groove and after a couple of days I started doing whatever level I was on twice in a row. When I got up to Level 3 I actually started doing all 3 levels back-to-back a lot of days. Love the calorie burn, love what it did for my body (lost 2" off my belly, 2" off my butt/hips, additional inches everywhere else on my body, lost a couple pants sizes, etc). I still have a long way to go but 30DS was a great start for me as a beginner. :-)
    ordering my 30DS today! question...do i need any equipment with this? i have two 5 pound weights, two 10 pound weights and i 15 pound. what else?!

All you need is those weights. If you're working out on a hard floor you might want a mat, but otherwise the weights are all you need. :-)
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    OMG I just did it (Ripped In 30) and I wanted to die after those 20 min!!!! Must buy proper weights though!!! thank you for your support ladies!!!! I had to have a massive bath as my hair was dripping wet, a quick shower would not have sufficed!!! SO glad I did this - been putting it off for ages!!! xxxxxx

Weight 70.2kg
    Waist 86 cm
    Hips 106 cm

I took the pics too so I can have a before and after!!
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    OMG I just did it (Ripped In 30) and I wanted to die after those 20 min!!!! Must buy proper weights though!!! thank you for your support ladies!!!! I had to have a massive bath as my hair was dripping wet, a quick shower would not have sufficed!!! SO glad I did this - been putting it off for ages!!! xxxxxx

Weight 70.2kg
    Waist 86 cm
    Hips 106 cm

I took the pics too so I can have a before and after!!

GOOD WORK :)