do you workou after the shred?

Options
I do the shred 5 days a week and jump on the elliptical for 20-25 minutes afterwards everytime. Does anyone else work out afterwards?

Replies

• carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't - I'm finding I can only squeeze it in after baby is in bed, and then I just want to spend a little time on MFP checking in with friends, drink some water, and go to bed!

However - I think it is a good idea! Have you thought about reversing the order and doing your cardio first? I've noticed that the workout goes smoother if I am really warmed up.

Just a thought!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I do the shred after my normal gym workout... that way I get a good stretch in afterwards. I am tired, but I make myself do the shred because I want those results! Wednesday I only shred, and I do get more winded/tired since I'm not doing anything else beforehand. Sundays I don't do the gym or the shred = that's my favorite day lol.
  • meckiemelt
    meckiemelt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do the my cardio workout 4 days a week in the mornings and the shred later.
  • rinzainab
    Options
    I shred everyday, have added cardio beforehand a couple times. I definitely am exhausted at the end of shred when I do, which I know is a good thing!
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I walk to school almost every day, so I consider that part of my workout since it's a half hour walk!
  • sarajean_91
    Options
    I walk for 30 minutes before doing 30ds and then I do shred it with weights and six week six pack! I love all of Jillians workouts they kick your butt!
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I do cardio after, since I'm also working on c25k... Okay okay, I'm only in week 1 but whatever. I also try to do some of the challenges that I'm a part of on here.... Like 25 days before christmas... intense.
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I do the shred 5 days a week and jump on the elliptical for 20-25 minutes afterwards everytime. Does anyone else work out afterwards?

I do the exact same thing! Love feeling like I can do more! Keep up the good work! I know we can all do this together!