30 day shred?

Options
wildhehr2
wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
Just ordered Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred in the hope it would help get rid of my baby belly. Have any of y'all tried it?

Replies

• bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 2 right now. I LOOOOVE it. I feel a lot tighter than before I started.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Ive been wanting to try it.
  • wildhehr2
    Options
    Got my copy, and will probably start tomorrow. I've heard a lot of good about it, so I'm hoping for the same results. I'll post here the results I do get...
  • dmbfan22
    dmbfan22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have this and have started it many times...the longest I went was 10 days and I had already noticed my arms were tighter. Good luck.
  • wildhehr2
    Options
    Results at the end of level 1:
    0.4lbs gained :(
    2 inches lost from my natural waist AND my pooch (4 inches total)

Didn't measure anything else. Was able to wear a button down shirt without a shirt or tank underneath, since the buttons no longer gaped at my tummy :)

Looking forward to seeing what level 2 has in store
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have this and did it a couple of times but fell off the band wagon. Time to get back on. This DVD is great!
  • wildhehr2
    Options
    Forgot to post after level 2 (I'm almost done with level 3 now). After level 2, STILL no weight lost (starting up my running program again--we'll see if that helps), but another 1.75 inches from my pooch gone.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to seeing some results with this. I only started today, but I can feel it all over my body! Definitely encouraged by reports above of inches lost on stomach and 'pooch'! :smile:
  • get_fit_Milena
    get_fit_Milena Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    There is a 30 day shred group that was for April, there is a lot of inspiring stories there. I am 3/4 way through and feel so much better...didn't lose too much weight but yes in inches.
  • deenamederos
    Options
    I love it! Only twenty minutes of work out a day....please and thank you!