New to MFP, not new to WW

Options
I just joined MFP, but have been back on WW for 7 months. I've been through TurnAround, Momentum and now Points Plus. I earned my Lifetime back in 2007, but stopped meetings and following the plan and gained it all back. I've lost 26.4 since May 1st and have just 4.6 left to go until I meet my WW goal. I'd really like to lose 10 more after that, but we'll see how realistic that is, after all lots of things have happened since I was that weight, I got married, had a baby, and I turned 40...we'll see!!!

Replies

• mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Welcome. i lost on momentum, gained on points plus. So I am here until I can get a meeting for free. Just a few more to go. This is a good site as an alternative to WW. I joined here after losing etools as a lifetime member. Now, I understand, lifers will get etools for free in the new program changes. But I will stay here as well as WW.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I heard that about free e-tools too! I'm excited about that as I do use them some and hope to have my Life Member status back soon...I joined MFP for an extra kick in the pants. My husbands is on MFP too. I just joined a couple of days ago and am using my WW weigh in for my weight here. I got pregnant soon after starting Momentum (I was only a few pounds over my goal weight and hoped to get my Life membership back) and fell off the wagon after that. My baby is 2 years old now and I decided 7 months ago to get myself together and so far I'm down 26.4 pounds...I set my WW goal at 145, but really want to be more like 135...we'll see. So far I've been good about tracking food here...I like the "If everyday were like today" thing at the bottom! It's very motivating.