Thankyou OLIVIA! loving this in the green #

Options
Love this! Today was the first day for me. BMR is 1200 with maintenance at 1560. I excercised for 516 cals putting total up to 2076. I consumed 1296 in food cals with a remaining 780 in deficit. I am keeping track of my daily deficits on a journal paper to total at the end of a week. I would have eaten more but I'm listening to my body and I am actually not hungry at all tonight and satisfied. THANKYOU!!!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    If you have the app on your phone, you may not even have to track it by hand. My app gives me the current weeks deficit.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    If you have the app on your phone, you may not even have to track it by hand. My app gives me the current weeks deficit.

Unfortunately I just have a blackberry.
  • regthelittleone
    Options
    :drinker: That's awesome girlie !!! I think our numbers are close( LOL) My BMR was 1212 (hehehehe )with maintenance at 1575!!!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    :drinker: That's awesome girlie !!! I think our numbers are close( LOL) My BMR was 1212 (hehehehe )with maintenance at 1575!!!

Cool we are!!!! :drinker: I'm at a plateau right now as I havent changed in 2 weeks but havent gained so I'm fine with it. we'll see what this method does for me by next Friday.