EASA: Personal Trainer

Options
GBO323
GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
Long story short, I started with EASA 2.0 and ended up with the first version on Wii. It simply ROCKS!!!!

I started the 30 Day Challenge and as of 12/2, I completed Day #12/Workout #8. On my rest days, I do the WiiFit+ step-ups and island running.

Since my EASA didn't come with an instruction manual, I'm "learning it" on my own. Anyone able to scan a PDF for me? :)

I learned today how to put together my own workout and pick my favorite things. Those will become my workouts on REST days.

EASA is the best workout program for any console. I've tried some of the others and this one is the most interactive and it is giving me results!

Replies

• tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i start out with ea sports active, then do the more workouts then do ea sport active 2 each day. i have not figured out how to work my rest day on ea sports active 2. i have lost 12lbs sines october 25 and 10lbs since i joined mfp on november. i like the ea 2 best.
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I bought EASA2 for Wii first. Problems with sensors and after the coaster ride, decided EASA:Personal Trainer was best fit for me since the only sensors needed were the WiiMote and Nunchuck. I can find replacements for those anywhere.
  • Stixx28
    Stixx28 Posts: 55
    Options
    I bought EASA2 for Wii first. Problems with sensors and after the coaster ride, decided EASA:Personal Trainer was best fit for me since the only sensors needed were the WiiMote and Nunchuck. I can find replacements for those anywhere.

I did the same. my friend came over yesterday, and I put EASA1 in, and WOW! We we literally sweating in 5 minutes! It's awesome and easy to set up for 2 people! The only thing I need is another leg strap for the nunchuck, I put it in my pocket, but I think it would register better with a leg strap.