Skyrim.... in the restaurant!

Options
Just had to share this here with my fellow gamers!

I've been out Christmas shopping with my sister today & we went for lunch at Wagamama's. For those of you that don't know Wagamama's, the table set-up is all long benches (this is key to the next bit!). We're just about getting the bill & there's a couple that's sat next to us and because of the close proximity, I hear the girl saying "Then we go get skyrim", so my ears prick up. He says "No, not yet", so, just to be helpful I chime in with "Excuse me, but yes, definitely go get skyrim, I've put about 80hrs into it so far, it's just brilliant". The girl is all happy because I've agreed with her, the lad wants to finish his 3rd run through of Oblivion, then the waiter, who's just waiting for the card machine to finalise the transaction to clear jumps in with a "I really need to get a PS3 or xbox for this" :laugh:

My poor sister was surrounded by gaming geeks! :happy:

Replies

• david581c
    Options
    Its like a fight club for nerds, soon we'll only acknowledge each other through nefarious nods.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    You should have ran around on top the tables. When the waiter asks you to stop say "Don't you know I'm the THANE!?"
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    lol!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Haha reminds me of sitting in the break room at work talking video games with my manager while a couple co-workers looked at us like we were aliens :laugh: Funny as heck!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    sounds like my type of place
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Awesome. I love it.
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    We sat in a coffee shop and played WoW all afternoon when we were on holidays. It was a blast but the looks we got were hilarious!
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    I was going to talk about Skyrim at the restaurant too, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • sinsaria
    Options
    hehe. I need to try that..
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Given the amount of games my husband is getting for Christmas, I'm going to have to get my own Xbox and copy of Skyrim if I ever want to get to play it!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    internet-memes-i-used-to-stare-like-you.jpg
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    internet-memes-i-used-to-stare-like-you.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! LMAO! I have been playing Skyrim forever too :P Guilty~~
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options