Day 11!

Options
Who started level 2 today?? I did!! It was sooo hard!! I hate all the planks and therefore most of the workout!! I may switch it up with a few of the exercises from Level 1 just so that I keep the motivation going!!

Replies

• meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Finally got back into the shred this morning after two days off and decided to move onto level 2..... Holy crap it was hard! I couldn't keep up with most of it and had to keep taking breaks, or spend at least 5 seconds trying to learn how to move like that :huh: lol.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better now I have a bit of an idea of the moves. At very worst I have a day of level 1 to catch up on so if I hurt too much in the coming days I can drop back to level 1 and finish that off instead :ohwell:
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 today as well...NOT my favourite...

I found it harder to get into, tougher to feel like I was using good form, and hence didn't feel as if it was as good of a workout.

Hoping that more familiarity with it will improve my experience with it!
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i just CANNOT plank like that.... I've never even attempted a plank in my life!! so I think I'm gonna sub in some moves from level one to compensate for not doing the planks.
  • meckiemelt
    meckiemelt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I hate level two! I am push through it though.
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started a little bit before you guys, but JUST started level 2 3 days ago. I LOVE it. I was getting really bored from level 1 and wasn't feeling quite as much of a workout as when I first started. So I actually bumped up to level 2 on day 8. Even after 3 days, I LOVE it. It's SO hard, and I have to psh myself so much. I love waking up sore the next day (I swear I'm a masochist).
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I started a little bit before you guys, but JUST started level 2 3 days ago. I LOVE it. I was getting really bored from level 1 and wasn't feeling quite as much of a workout as when I first started. So I actually bumped up to level 2 on day 8. Even after 3 days, I LOVE it. It's SO hard, and I have to psh myself so much. I love waking up sore the next day (I swear I'm a masochist).

FELLOW MASOCHIST HERE! :blushing: Love week 2! Can't wait to see what week 3 brings! Keep it up everyone!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 today. So glad to know what everyone was talking about...

I've been exercising on a yoga mat on an 8x10' rug on hardwood floor. The entire rug was slipping and sliding underneath me so much today I know I need to either tape it down or remove it entirely. I'll blame that on my repeated losing of focus & form today *clears throat* heehee. It was tough- but I'm excited for the new challenges. whew!!!
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Second day of level 2...Much better today! I felt more focused and aware of the movements...and I definitely felt like it was tougher than level 1.

I had the same slipping issue...I had to move out onto the hardwood for things like skaters and the plank cardio moves. Much better there!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOWEE. I was aware that my upper body was weak, but I didn't realize it was THAT weak! L2D1 complete, but lots of modifications were made and lots of 5-second breaks were taken. I will keep pressing on! Jillian will not defeat me!!!
  • kylexii
    Options
    Level 2 kicked my booty! it was so challenging! i took a lot of 5 second breaks and followed anita most of the time. I felt like it was exponentially better than level 1. I was really pushed to the limit and I was definitely sweating by the end. I'm really excited to feel my body get stronger from this workout!
  • I'll be starting level 2 tomorrow hopefully (if not it'll be tuesday =D) but I'm looking forward to it! I bet It's going to be killer for a few days but isn't that the point? haha