Progress Pictures!

Post your before, during and after pictures of your weight loss progress here!

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    This is me at my highest weight 260lbs..I am also 5'10

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/sxy_mamiof3/Pre Weight Loss Journey Days/WOW.jpg

Link was not working so above is the http link!

Here is me at 53.6lbs lost!:

BlackDress.jpg
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    you look marvelous dear. ..:smile:
  • pammyedmunds
    you look marvelous dear. . The first pic is not showing.:smile:

Thanks Jade!! I know I wasn't able to get the link to co-operate! So I edited it to provide the HTTP link instead!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 391 Member
    You look great Pammy!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    This was end of July

DSCF0445.jpg

Before and during

disneylisasbirthday024-1-1.jpg

If you right click on picture then Open image in new window/ tab , you can view the whole picture.

disneylisasbirthday023.jpg
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    26567187.jpg
    About 50 lbs difference. May 2011 on left and November 2011 on right.

a810465a.jpg
    Probably around 70 lbs difference. What I believe was my heaviest on the left and a month or so ago on the right.

b3b10530.jpg
    These are just random recent pictures that show my waist. The first one is supposed to be showing my sock bun curls and the second one is supposed to be showing the scarf I made from an old shirt, but when I posted them both on Facebook, I got tons of comments on my waistline instead of the hair and scarf.

These are close to half way pictures I guess. I'd like to lose another 40-50 lbs.
  • u all have done a wonderful job with these weight loss pics ,,now i no for sure i got this and can do it ty :)... way to go
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 391 Member
    you guys look fabulous!! SO proud of you all!
  • AmberCHM
    Pam and Randee, what wonderful progress pictures!!! Love that dress, Pam :) Are you searching for your New Year's Eve LBD yet??
  • pammyedmunds
    Pam and Randee, what wonderful progress pictures!!! Love that dress, Pam :) Are you searching for your New Year's Eve LBD yet??

Amber, that dress was the dress I wanted to buy..just a bit too tight in the belly area and HUGE on the chest area. I am having my navy chiffon dress altered to fit me right now! I can't wait to try it on on the weekend!

I will have the dress for New Year now I just need to figure out where we are going for New Years!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member

Thank Amber! I keep them to look at them and when I think there isn't a difference with what I lost I look at them as reminders. I hated having my picture taken and not no more. Sometimes if I didn't have my picture taken with some friends doing something I ask someone to take a picture of me. I still haven't told many what I am doing. It's like this site is my accountability buddy.
  • AmberCHM

Amber, that dress was the dress I wanted to buy..just a bit too tight in the belly area and HUGE on the chest area. I am having my navy chiffon dress altered to fit me right now! I can't wait to try it on on the weekend!

I will have the dress for New Year now I just need to figure out where we are going for New Years!

How fun!!! I don't think I'll be doing much for NYE. I'll probably have my (not so) little black pajama pants on and watch the ball drop :)
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 338 Member
    Here's my Before and Halfway pics!
    Dec17-3-1-2-1-1.jpg
  • AmberCHM
    Here's my Before and Halfway pics!
    Dec17-3-1-2-1-1.jpg

You look amazing!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Y'all look great!! Unfortunately, since I have done so crappily, I have none to share...but y'all are rocking it :)