This is YOUR Group

Options
TDGee
TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
Guys, please feel free to post whatever you want here. As the moderator for this group, I must say I'm quite bored. Few posts, little discussion... There is a ton of stuff that is great about California, brag it up! Whatever you want to talk about, do it here.

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Guys, please feel free to post whatever you want here. As the moderator for this group, I must say I'm quite bored. Few posts, little discussion... There is a ton of stuff that is great about California, brag it up! Whatever you want to talk about, do it here.

NO U.

Fine, I'll start something.
  • LovesAngels
    LovesAngels Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to the site! My name is Donna and I hail from South San Jose! I love California and was born here!
    My favorite place is Monterey and Carmel! We took a trip to Pismo Beach and stayed at a nice hotel over looking the
    ocean!

We went to see the Hearst Castle and saw the kitchens and secret passages throught the lower levels! What
    A nice trip we had!

I'm loving this web site and the APP that goes with it! I have lost 14 lbs twice and just now a third time followed by weight
    Gain back in less than 36 hours! I have RA(Rheumatoid Arthtritis) and I am in one heck of a flair! Time to change medicines!

I'm calling the doctor tomorrow!

Donna!
  • JanetteBradleyMahnken
    Options
    Hi, I joined the site a few months ago. I am living in Escondido, Ca now, but I grew up in San Diego, Ca and spent most of my life there. I also lived in La Mesa, CA, Spring Valley, CA and Waynesboro, Va for a bit. I have been all over CA and to most of the states and I really like living in CA.
  • LovesAngels
    LovesAngels Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow Jeanette you have been all over! I like California the best too!

What's new California Group?
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm from Napa Valley/ St. Helena - if you're anywhere near me --- pllllllllease let me know!