Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

General Questions & Advice Required

alimac92
alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
Yesterday was the first time I used the Wii fitness balance board.

Being daft I thought I could take on a 20 minute free jog for my first go on that particular exercise.:bigsmile:
After 10 mins I knew I needed to finish but could see no way to end the program.:noway:

12 mins later I called my games guru daughter who was as perplexed as me.
I ended going right back to menu so my record was not saved for the 12 mins jogging.:sad:

Questions: Is one obliged to finish the program at the time you set in order to save the calorie count?
How do I change my target day for losing weight by?

Thanx

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    I mostly finish all my gamess i start. I think You do need to finish it so it can count. Or try to press B and see what happens. For the target weight i think yu need to go into the wii game settings it should be there. Im not sure i never change it I onky change it once it tells me.
    I will take a look and let you know if i find it.

Yesterday was the first time I used the Wii fitness balance board.

Being daft I thought I could take on a 20 minute free jog for my first go on that particular exercise.:bigsmile:
    After 10 mins I knew I needed to finish but could see no way to end the program.:noway:

12 mins later I called my games guru daughter who was as perplexed as me.
    I ended going right back to menu so my record was not saved for the 12 mins jogging.:sad:

Questions: Is one obliged to finish the program at the time you set in order to save the calorie count?
    How do I change my target day for losing weight by?

Thanx
  • auntie_missy
    auntie_missy Posts: 113 Member
    You can't change your goal date or weight, which makes me sad because last time I set mine, I accidentally put in that I wanted to gain 10 pounds instead of lose. So I just need to wait it out. Since you only started yesterday, I'd just delete your saved user info and start over. It's one of the options in the settings menu.

Some activities, such as the 30 minute free cycle, will allow you to end early and save your fit credits/ calorie count by pressing B, but those games will tell you that you can do that after a certain period of time. Others, like the 30 minute free step, won't save the info if you stop early. It's frustrating, I know. Sometimes something comes up and you have to stop. What I do is log it on MFP anyway, to the best of my ability. You could log 10 minutes of running (jogging) in place.
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Thanx for the answers. I've set a target weight loss for 2 weeks time lol. So I can wait that out.

I'll be more carefully to choose time allocation in future. I think because in the morning I set my stationery bike to 20 mins it was in my head to do blocks of 20.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions lol. Oh here is one now :laugh:

Question: is it weird to feel pleasure that my hip muscle area is aching after hula hooping lol? :devil:
  • babybellyfat
    thanks for helping someone :)
    You can't change your goal date or weight, which makes me sad because last time I set mine, I accidentally put in that I wanted to gain 10 pounds instead of lose. So I just need to wait it out. Since you only started yesterday, I'd just delete your saved user info and start over. It's one of the options in the settings menu.

Some activities, such as the 30 minute free cycle, will allow you to end early and save your fit credits/ calorie count by pressing B, but those games will tell you that you can do that after a certain period of time. Others, like the 30 minute free step, won't save the info if you stop early. It's frustrating, I know. Sometimes something comes up and you have to stop. What I do is log it on MFP anyway, to the best of my ability. You could log 10 minutes of running (jogging) in place.
  • babybellyfat
    No its not weird i always feel my back, my hips my legs when i do the hula!
    Thanx for the answers. I've set a target weight loss for 2 weeks time lol. So I can wait that out.

I'll be more carefully to choose time allocation in future. I think because in the morning I set my stationery bike to 20 mins it was in my head to do blocks of 20.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions lol. Oh here is one now :laugh:

Question: is it weird to feel pleasure that my hip muscle area is aching after hula hooping lol? :devil:
  • LisaStanley500
    LisaStanley500 Posts: 65 Member
    How do I log wii fit plus calories burned on MFP? I did an hour of yoga. Do I put it as cardio or strength? dosen't really fit either does it?