Day 1

Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Was a ***** ... completed 2 hours ago and am already sore. Seriously had trouble eeking out the second and last sets. The app says 9+ and I just had to laugh ... I barely made the 9!! Happy that I did it but man I have no upper body/arm strength!

Replies

• mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am weak ! Got day 1 done I did the first 4 sets level 2 elevated and the 5th set I did 10 barely
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    I am weak ! Got day 1 done I did the first 4 sets level 2 elevated and the 5th set I did 10 barely

Hey but it's done and guess what? YOU DID IT!! That's awesomeness right there!
  • dawngold24
    Options
    Completed my day 1... even though I'm on the easiest level I had a hard time pushing through set 3 and 5 but made it through! Day 1 done...
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It's probably bad that I'm in a pissy mood and still have this to do, eh? Then again, maybe my crabby will help me push thru! ;-) Congrats to those that are done for the first day!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    So, the site suggested that people with more than 20 pushups start on week 3. However, this is actually a deloading week for me in every component of my workout at my crossfit box. So instead of starting on week 3, I'm starting on week 2. Seems reasonable, right?

Actual Week 2, Following Week 2
    Day 1, Column 3

15 (Again, as it's a deloading week, I stopped at the minimum 15).

Definitely felt this! Lovin' it already :)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I did mine and even on the max out got to 6, so I'm pretty happy with that. I don't know why, but 6 felt hard to start with. It could be that I've already run this morning. Dunno.
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Was a ***** ... completed 2 hours ago and am already sore. Seriously had trouble eeking out the second and last sets. The app says 9+ and I just had to laugh ... I barely made the 9!! Happy that I did it but man I have no upper body/arm strength!

You have more than me! I believe you rocked the initial test! I will be completing mine this evening with the hubsters! Can't wait to see if I can make it through each set!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

You did it, you did it!!! :)
  • lijparsons
    Options
    Day 1 done. It was tougher than I thought it would be. I did all the sets fine though, and got 10 in on the last set.
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was trying to copy and paste like all you Push Up Girls do and give some support !!! But I failed so until I get that to happen UGG
    It 's Ok laugh at me !! So to all the Push Ups Day 1 is done Good Work:O)
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I got day one done!! Woo Hoo!!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done last night. I'm using the iPhone app and started on week 1 day 1. From memory I think it was:

+7 (I did 30)

Scheduled next one on Wed morning.

FANTASTIC WORK to those of you who completed for the first time regardless of the # you achieved YOU DID IT! It will get easier and easier as you build upper body strength so don't be disheartened. Keep going and you will rock it!

xx Kathy
  • lijparsons
    Options
    Day 1 done last night. I'm using the iPhone app and started on week 1 day 1. From memory I think it was:

+7 (I did 30)

FANTASTIC WORK to those of you who completed for the first time regardless of the # you achieved YOU DID IT! It will get easier and easier as you build upper body strength so don't be disheartened. Keep going and you will rock it!

xx Kathy

Are you kidding?! You did 30 on the last set? Holy crap! You are awesome!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Do we log here? Or just on our personal exercise logs? Either way did day 1. :)
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Day 1 done. It was tougher than I thought it would be. I did all the sets fine though, and got 10 in on the last set.

BADASS ... there was no way I could have eeked out a 10th that even remotely looked like a pushup! Way to go!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options

+7 (I did 30)

xx Kathy

Are you kidding?! You did 30 on the last set? Holy crap! You are awesome!

^^^^^^ THIS!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Do we log here? Or just on our personal exercise logs? Either way did day 1. :)

I think you can do it however you feel like it ... the main point is to do it ... here we are just sharing our experience ... IMO
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just found out about this group and will get my initial test and get caught up by week's end for sure! Sounds like a great and fun challenge!

Mel
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day one done!! Yay sad thought I'm on level 1 :-/ and it was still hard for me. Ugh
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    DONE! It was hard but not quite as horrid as I expected, to be honest (and I did it AFTER turbo fire...) Tho, I'm pretty sure I'll feel it tomorrow!

I'm a column 3er so it was
    max (at least 9) & I eeked out 12!