Why do you like bento's?

Options
What attracts you to the concept of bento?
Is it the simplicity?
The practicality?
OCD?

I love bento because they take up such small space for a packed lunch, they're so colourful and vibrant, and you can make them quick, easy and zen, or elegant, elaborate and beautiful. It's up to you. You can spend hours on perfecting it for yourself or someone else, or throw it together in fifteen minutes. You can spend a lot of money on ingredients or just use leftovers.

I like the adversity without the boring old slices of bread with white, sweaty cheese or overly salty salami. (Also known as a Norwegian packed lunch - matpakke)

Why are you interested in bento?

Replies

• edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I like the variety. I get bored easily.
  • Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love bento because it's fun, interesting and different! I love variety, and I also love how small and cute bento boxes are :bigsmile: <3
  • Dexlar
    Dexlar Posts: 10
    Options
    Because they are cute and I love it when people are jealous of my lunch at work!
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    They look so cute, that and ;-; how much fun it'll be to make super cute, super healthy bentos! Plus the choice of boxes is so amazing! ;_; I bought my first one last week!
  • They are just so creative. They actually make me look forward to getting up off a morning and seeing what I can come up with.