How many Hula Hoops can you do?

JE55Y
JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
It's only my second day of using the Wii Fit Plus and today my Hula Hooping score is 273! I'm impressed as yesterday I started off at 63 hoops, then increased to 140! I wonder if I can beat 273 tomorrow :)

What's your best score?

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    first off how many mins are you doing it. The more mins the more hoops you can do :))
    It's only my second day of using the Wii Fit Plus and today my Hula Hooping score is 273! I'm impressed as yesterday I started off at 63 hoops, then increased to 140! I wonder if I can beat 273 tomorrow :)

What's your best score?
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    I beat your A** :laugh:

I did 282 today lol (Beginners level) :bigsmile:

Seem to spend more time using the weigh than is shown. It must be because of going through the instructions with the trainer.

The callenge is on :tongue:
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    hahahahah!!!

I beat your A** :laugh:

I did 282 today lol (Beginners level) :bigsmile:

Seem to spend more time using the weigh than is shown. It must be because of going through the instructions with the trainer.

The callenge is on :tongue:
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    OMG I cant even do one!
    I must suck completely
    How do you guys do it?!
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    OMG I cant even do one!
    I must suck completely
    How do you guys do it?!

put your feet apart and swing your hips in big circular motions as if your holding a real hoola hoop. you`l get it it just takes practice :D
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member

put your feet apart and swing your hips in big circular motions as if your holding a real hoola hoop. you`l get it it just takes practice :D

Haha i was never good at real hula hooping when I was a kid, so probably why I can't get it now but thanks I will try it again and just haveto keep practising
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member

Haha i was never good at real hula hooping when I was a kid, so probably why I can't get it now but thanks I will try it again and just haveto keep practising

its actually alot easier to keep up that a real hoola hoop haha good luck x
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Am I the only person to get some serious card out of the hula-hooping? I'm sweating and deep breathing by the end!
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Am I the only person to get some serious card out of the hula-hooping? I'm sweating and deep breathing by the end!

I do when i do the 10mins hula hoop
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Keep at it and eventually the advanced will open up and you will be hula hooping in the thousands.
    In the ten minute one you get extra hoops so it adds up really quickly. 5 min each way, great burn, end up all hot and sweaty.
    My last one was approx 1600 each way.
    Keep at it , great for the waist.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Doing the super hula for 10 minutes and get a score of about 1800 :) 900ish left and right :)