Happy Tuesday! 12-6-11

Options
deb968
deb968 Posts: 144 Member
I did not get my workout in this morning. I will do it tonight after work! I hope everyone is doing ok today!

Blessing,

Deb

Replies

• Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Greetings! I just got in my Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. Boy, she is not kidding around with those deltoid lifts with the resistance bands, is she...I was seriously shaking at the end!

So, a little "situation." According to the actual TF schedule, tomorrow is my DOR, and then Fire 30 and Tone 30 on Thursday. However, my DOR has to be Saturdays due to my work schedule, which means I have to workout tomorrow. My gut is telling me to wait a day before doing another strength workout, so I was thinking of switching the Fire 55 EZ in tomorrow and then do the Fire/Tone on Thursday--basically just flipflopping the two workouts. Any thoughts?
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think that would be fine. I am doing as much as I can everyday! I am just so tired. I think I need to increase my calories. Not sure. Can you check my dairy?

Deb
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi Deb, Just checked this--have to go to work, then will check your diary tonight. I did glance at it quick--I am assuming you work a lot with little time to cook so you tend to eat a lot of processed/ready made foods?