McCadenville

Options
Anyone else as excited as I am to walk around and see the lights as I am? I have fond memories of doing this when I was in school, so this year my husband and I plan to take out 2 year old this year. I believe it will be the best birthday present to myself to see his face once he sees it for the first time =)

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    that would be nice. We are going on my b-day as well!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i have *yet* to visit there, and we pass it all the time visiting my husband's family during the holidays. i need to get my priorities straight!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    If you are close to Charlotte/Concord area I also suggest going to the speedway to see the lights there. My boys (4 & 2) thought it was the neatest thing ever. It's $$ to get in, but so worth seeing the looks on their faces.
  • lisaclaudine
    lisaclaudine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I live near there and am looking forward to trying to take my 9mo old boy to see the lights!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I haven't made it to McAdenville yet this year. Hoping to walk it this week!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Can you believe it is almost this time of year again????? I love McAdenville and I live a few exits away (excited) I have not been to the speedway, I hear it's awesome!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Wow, so true it's almost that time again. I think that would be nice to try the Speedway as well. Love the lights in McAdenville.