Shred and Shed released today who's getting it?

Options
I'm so excited about this. Unfortunately I am iced in today but I'll see if target has it tomorrow.

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I have it on amazon preorder! should be getting here soon!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I also preordered mine from amazon...i should be getting it towards the end of the week or the beginning of next week :)
  • carolinepsmith
    carolinepsmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got mine yesterday from Amazon and did the first part this morning. I really liked it. (I have not done all her DVDs just 30DS, Ripped, and BFBM), You get a taste of everything - kickboxing, yoga, and martial arts. She describes it as a fusion, and I feel at least the first part fits that description. I will be doing the second part tomorrow. She really encourges doing both part together. With warm up and cool down it was a bit over 40 mintues, and that is about as much time as I had this morning.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I got it! I did it yesterday and burned 753 calories according to my hrm. That's more than bfbm! I did both parts.
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I picked it up last night. Can't wait to try!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I just did this one yesterday and holy cow it is a lot harder than 30 Day Shred! I love the variety of different movements but man it did a number on me. I did the option where it plays both levesl back-to-back.
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I got it. Haven't even taken the wrapping off of it yet... LOL! But, after I get back in the swing of things with 30DS again, I'll give it a whirl. :heart: