Week 5- Jillian 6w/6p

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
HEY GUYS!!!

Now that Vacation is out the way for me and I completed 4 days of Week 4 I am setting up new goals for these final 2 weeks...Yes some may have slacked more than others BUT..no worries...We must remember that the Key to Success is the one that tries and give it their all...It all counts!! I went on Vacation and yes my lifestyle diet was all thrown out the window...I wasnt able to do the DVD workouts but I got some work in....I took my measurement and yes I gained in the stomach area but its OK...I know that sodium and other thing accounted for this gain...I also know what to do to get it back off...So its a lifestyle...This week is LIMITLESS..so we will no longer limit ourselves to think that we fell of or slacked...We are going to Push these 2 weeks stronger than ever!! We are warriors and we are going towards the finish line to complete what we started!! Thanks All for sticking to it...and we so got this...

***Remember today is the day to turn in the measurements by 4 p.m. Central...

Replies

• DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I needed it.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post! I felt so bad that I didn't get it in like I was supposed to. I did other stuff though. Will send my measurements later today.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    LETS DO THIS!!! I did fall off last week but I am looking forward now and ready to give these last 2 wks my ALL!!! WE GOT THIS TEAM!!!
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Starting Measurements:

Upper Abs = 33.5"
    True Waist = 34.5"
    Belly Button = 38"
    Lower Abs = 36.5"

2 week Measurements:

Upper Abs = 32.5" (-1")
    True Waist = 32" (-2.5")
    Belly Button = 36" (-2")
    Lower Abs = 36" (-.5")

4 week Measurements:
    Upper Abs = 32" (-1.5")
    True Waist = 33" (-1.5")
    Belly Button = 36.5" (-1.5")
    Lower Abs = 36" (-.5")

I've lost 5" total because I gained an inch when I fell off the map for a week and a half.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    since i really fell off 2 weeks ago- i don't want to count myself in this challenge- HOWEVER- i don't want to count myself all together!!! I am following all your successes & enjoying seeing all the inches that fell off you all!!!

CONGRATS!!! YOU MUCH DESERVED IT!!

You are all a great motivation (which isn't fun when your sitting on the sidelines with an injury- LOL)

I look forward to seeing whats next!!!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It does look like I posted it to the wrong post.

Here's my update: 
    Initial- 
    Upper: 31" 
    True waist- 30.5" 
    Belly button- 32" 
    Lower- 36" 

2 wk update: 
    Upper- 29" 
    True waist- 29" 
    Belly button- 30.5" 
    Lower- 33.5"

4wk update:

Upper: 29 
    Waist: 28 
    Belly button: 30.5 
    Lower: 33.5
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    hey all, well i did 3 and a half weeks straight but then fell off the wagon as i was flat out busy with work and now im sick. I cant do it until my head cold is gone as i feel dreadful but i will make up for it in a few days when im back on my feet.

I dont want the initial hard work to be in vain so i will catch up with you all when im back on it. xx
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Well you may have had a back lash but I dont count you out for success...Each one of you gave it your all...Life moves on and we just have to regroup and move along with it...
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    Ready to get this Party started lol!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Still at it..Completed Week 5 Day 2 of this workout!! We are still in this girls...GG will be posting our results and we will continue strong!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry I haven't been around much this week; recovering from being sicky :frown: I did do L1 one day earlier this week but that's all I could do. I'm going to rejoin for our final week on Sunday - just taking the next couple days to ease back into working out hardcore (I've still been doing T'ai-Chi to at least get something in!). I can't wait for the final week! And, if I am feeling a lot better, I may try to squeeze one last L1 in on Saturday :happy:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    testing :-)

6wk6pk4.jpg