Introduce Yourself

Options
jobrandes
jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
Say hi, introduce yourself, let's get this group grooving!

Replies

• mjmona
    mjmona Posts: 13
    Options
    hi my name is monica and i have 5 kids stay home mom .. before i tried insanity but after 1 week i gave up .. but not this time im on day 6 . started on Dec.1 so yea but i also joined a group doing 100 miles in the month of dec. i hope i pull thru. my highest weight before i decided to lose wieght was 302. for 2 years i did taebo and lost 100 lbs... i got tired then stoped exercising ,, guess wat im back and willing to put everything i got so now im weighing in at 221 wen i started .. wish me luck and i wish u luck as well
  • Mickeylover2000
    Options
    Hi my name is Adana and I have 2 kids and work as a Personal Support Worker.. What made me realize to lose the weight was seeing a picture of me and not liking what I seen...A friend and I from work decided to do a weigh in once a week, we had 6 months to see who lost the most and pay $5.00 a week and if we gained at the end of each weigh in we pay a extra $5.00, I won at the end of it, I lost 25 lbs and gained 10 lbs back. i got tired then stopped exercising ,, guess what I am back and willing to put everything i got. Turbo Fire here I come, just need to find something that I can buy in the store that is as good as Shakeology. Wish me luck, cause I am gonna need it.
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey Monica and Adana, great to have you both here. I have both Insanity and TurboFire and they are both awesome workouts. If you stick with it and eat well you will definitely accomplish your goals, no doubt about it.

If you are interested, I have a group on Facebook with lots of folks doing Beachbody workouts so if you want to join in just pop me a message, we have lots of fun there. You are sure to be motivated with those folks.

Great to have you here.

Jo
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jenna and I'm a full time working mother. I support a full time working husband who is also going to school and I have two elementary school age kids. This gives you an idea of how much time I have on my hands-about as much as most of you. 0 ;o Anyway, I have a lot of weight to lose, but I also have a set of limitations to work within. I have bad knees, so my physical therapist has dictated no jumping and limited lunges and squats. Which knocks out half of what I find interesting. I also have chronic fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia, so I have to listen to my body about how much abuse it will take. I've been doing a lot of exercise in the pool lately.

My Beachbody coach turned me onto Slim in 6 and it should arrive today. I'm excited to try it! I work from 7-3 and usually I have my afternoons (3:30-5) to myself to relax. I'm dedicating that time to Slim in 6 for the next 6. I know I'll feel better afterward if I do it. I'm guessing the eating plan will be the toughest thing to follow as my kids are picky and I don't like to fix separate dinners for my family. It's annoying and shouldn't be necessary. Fixing lunch to take to work is not something I like to do, either, but my most successful weight loss took place when I did this, so. It's suck it up time!

Sorry for the book, brevity is not my strong suit. :)
  • rerene22
    Options
    Hi guys!

My name is Irene. I'm a video editor and a freelance photographer. I started working out two years ago when I started joining a gym and had a personal trainer. I moved to NYC just a few months ago, and joined another gym. But my working out plans failed all the time due to my hectic schedule. When I came home I usually felt tired and went straight to the couch and told myself I'll gym on the next day. But that rarely ever happened.

My friend introduced me to Beachbody, and I tried Insanity and completed it. I am now doing ChaLean Extreme, and on my last week of 10-minute trainer. Planning to do TurboFire next with my CLX. I'm very excited! =]
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    hey! I start slim in 6 as soon as it arrives! follow my progress on tumblr: ardorrequiem.tumblr.com for my transformation as well as motivational images and posts
  • n_weeks
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm new to this site, but not new to Beachbody products and fitness/nutrition. I just completed Insanity a week ago and I'm about to start a P90X/Insanity hybrid of my own design in about 20 minutes!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've completed 10 minutes trainer,Insanity and P90X....I'm working on Body Beast at the moment.
    If anyone needs advice or help etc.... maybe I could help.

Feel free to ask or add me as a friend.

Take care and good luck in these amazing programs.