Nutrition Questions

Options
jobrandes
jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
Do you have any nutrition questions, comments, advice....post it here. Let's chat.

Replies

• Mickeylover2000
    Options
    Hello, I was wondering as to where you can buy this Shakeology? I just started doing the Turbo Fire, I live in Canada and I have called pretty much all the health food stores and no one seems to carry it, I looked on Beach Body's website and it cost's way to much money, any ideas as to what you can use besides this product that you can buy in the stores?
    Thanks
    Adana
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi,

There is nothing exactly like Shakeology anywhere to be honest. It has so many ingrediants found so many places around the world that you won't find an extra replacement. You can find protein shakes and meal replacements but Shakeology is much more than. I can tell you how you can save 10% on it if that would help. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested. I can also send you a free sample if you want. The thing with Shakeology is that it has over 70 ingredients that you just won't find in any other shake. If you think about it this way, it is $4 a day and for what you get in it, you are really not spending that much money. If you replace a meal for $4 that is not much money at all. You know what I mean?

Jo